007

Date: June 4, 2020
Name: Trey Franklin

"No mane, no I ain't got nobody yet. Ian even found out where they stay at." I shooked my head.

"Nigga stop fucking playing wimme like I won't kill yo ass like Youngboy killed yo sister." He mugged me looking me up and down.

I stayed quiet with a mug on my face.

"Ight now, what I'm saying is. You want revenge for yo sister, follow my plan, and we'll both get what we want. I wanna hurt Youngboy where I know it'll hurt him at the most, his heart, and that's Miracle. You wanna kill him or whatever? Go ahead, just make sure you got Miracle after that." He shrugged.

"So you want me to kidnap ha or something? Ain't she pregnant?" I asked.

"Yeah basically and no shit, but that baby gone be gone soon. Then she gone have my baby." He shrugged carelessly.

"Okay hold the fuck up. I never fucking said I wanted to do shit with you, I just want revenge for my sister. I was gone kill the whole gang." I shrugged.

It's basically all they fault.

I was gone start with Youngboy.

Cut off his head ain't shit to do.

"I'm offering you 10 million dollars if you bring me Miracle alive and well. Ion give a fuck what you do to the rest." He shrugged.

"Why you don't like him though? What he do to you?" I asked.

Why he want Miracle so bad?

She not even all that.

"Shiii she fine as hell, and plus he go to be better than me. So I wanna see him hurting, and once he hurting his career going downnnnn." He chuckled. "Then it's gone be all about me."

"Wow, you got mad problems." I shooked my head. "But ight bet." I stuck my hand out.

"Deal." We both said shaking each other's hand.

I got up out the chair and walked out his room leaving the house completely.

Nigga weird as hell.

I shrugged getting into my car and driving off.

Imma have to find out where they live at.

I got my phone and called somebody.

"Say lil ma, you can help me with something?" I asked through the phone.

"Now nigga you know I can." She chuckled. "What you want daddy?"

"You know where Miracle and Kentrell live?" I asked.

"Yeah, imma send it to you." She said.

"Ight bet ma. You coming over tonight?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, you know I be missing you. I'm coming over fashoo." She replied.

"Ight bet." I smirked. "Gone send that addy, I love you lil guhh."