40(Part 2)

Date: Same Night
Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: NBA Miry

"YOU WHAT!?" Kentrell yelled at me with a big ass smile across his face.

I gasped and covered my mouth smiling big too. "I SAID I LOVE YOU"

"YOU FUCKING TALKED" everybody yelled right along with Kentrell.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I TALKED!!!!!

"AHHHH, MIRYYYYYY" my mama came out of nowhere running to me pulling me into a big hug.

Tears ran down both of our eyes as I hugged ha back with a smile on my face.

Tears of joy of course, this the best moment in my life.

"You talked, and it's all because of Kentrell." She smiled and I looked at him as our hug broke.

I ran to him and jumped right on him as he caught me.

I smiled kissing him. "You talked baby, you finally got what you wanted. Your voice." He said.

"It's all because of you, the moment you said you love me is when I finally felt some love I never felt. A place in my heart was missing, and you just filled it. I honestly believe you love me, and I love you." I said making a big ass smile come across his face.

He chuckled. "Imma always love you, no matter what. Can't nobody ever take what we got."

I kissed him multiple times mumbling. "We forever baby."

"And that's on 4ktrey." He mumbled back.

"HOLLUP, WE GOTTA CELEBRATE THIS SHIT" LeeLee yelled. "MIRY GOT HA VOICE BACK, IT'S TURN UP TIME"

"Okay okay." Kd pushed ha. "Stop fucking yelling in my ear, but AYEEEE SHE RIGHT"

He smirked and looked at me as he set me down on my feet.

"Let's go celebrate mamas, yo big moment came." He told me and I nodded my head as the music was turned back on and let's say for the rest of the time, everything was perfect.

Everybody was lit, including me.

I finally got a voice to do everything and anything I want now.

And I finally feel happy.

Now my life has really started, I AM going to shine, and I will be known as the girl who FOUND HER VOICE!!!!

I smiled to myself looking at everyone.

My eyes landed on Kentrell as we danced around and he stared back at me smiling.

He smirked at me and gave me a wink as he pulled me to him.

This boy got me in love with him.

And imma give him whatever he wants.

Hours Later/End Of Party:

I smiled as me and Kentrell walked out the building with his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

It's around 1 something and the party has finally ended.

Long party right?

But I had fun though.

"Where all the presents at?" I asked Kentrell.