024

Date: Same Day
Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: NBA YoungGirl

I closed the door after Kayla walked in and sat down on the bed

Kam, mama, and Kayla were all here.

We finna have a serious fucking talk with this girl, cause she is not finna try and talk to Kentrell.

Shit she can have Ben, and he just gotta accept.

She's a hoe, she had community pussy, so it ain't gone be just his.

"Okay, so why we all in here?" Kam asked looking clueless.

"We just gone have a lil friendly conversation with you." I smiled.

As long as me and Kentrell been together, he really taught me how to be mean, and stand up for myself.

Not only did I fall in love with me, but I fell in love with myself too.

And that's because of him, he's the right person. He made me stop being so insecure about myself.

But let's get back on topic.

"Okay, what?" She asked.

"I see you and Ben have been spending time together." I looked at ha.

"Yeah." She nodded ha head.

"I just wanna say that you better just stick to Ben, and don't try it with Kentrell. He told me what you did, and you know you know how to work a shower." I mugged ha and she looked off.

"I didn't." She smirked. "Just wanted help, which he easily gave."

"Nahhh babygirl, lemme stop you right there. He be clueless as fuck, so he ain't know what yo was doing. Don't try nothing with him, cause he'll shoot you, and make sure you dead." I chuckled.

"Oh." She shrugged. "Sure he would. Looks like somebody scared to lose they man."

Now she getting out ha body.