21

Date: Same Day
Name: Jamie McNeal
Nickname: Mama Jamie

We had made it to this huge house making me look out the window scanning it.

"Woahhh, this your house?" I asked Kentrell.

"Yeah mama Jamie, you like it?" he chuckled looking at me.

I nodded my head. "Shit its beautiful."

"Thanks, imma just call you mama. That's coo?" he asked.

"Yeah, its coo." I said.

"You one coo ass mama." Ben said making me look at him.

"Boy I almost slapped yo ass, don't be cussing and shit in front of me." I got out the car as everybody else did.

I grabbed my things but Three stopped me.

"I gotchu." he said as he took my bags walking to the house.

Kentrell had took Miry bags also leaving me and ha to walk behind them.

I looked at ha. "Look I'm sorry for putting you through all this Miry, you don't deserve any of this. And I just hope everything gets better, especially by October. Don't want nothing happening on the 20th, I want your birthday to be special like all the others."

She nodded ha head typing.

'You don't have to be sorry mama, you didn't do nun wrong. Its not your fault, and I know by that time everything will be ight. Good things are ahead of us okay?'

I nodded my head. "Okay."

She wrapped ha arms around my shoulder giving me a smile while typing.

'I love you ma.'

"I love you too." I smiled as we walked in the house.

"Ma, you can pick any room you want in the house. Would it be ight if Miry stay with me in my room?" he looked at me.

I looked at ha and back at him. "Yeah she can, I trust you."

He smiled nodding his head. "Ight, wanna go see your room ma?"

"Sure." I nodded my head as the rest of their gang stayed downstairs but Three and Kentrell.

We walked past many rooms, and in every room their was something different.

We had finally stopped at a room and he opened the door making me look in.

"This one coo?" he asked as I examined the room.

"Hell yeah." I said making everybody laugh.

Three set my things on the bed before looking at me. "That's all you got?"

I nodded my head cause that's the first thing he said to me.

He walked out the room and I sat on the bed sighing.

Lord please tell me this a good idea.