Characters

Wei Royal Family

King Wen Yi:
Other titles — King

The 24th and current king of the Wei Kingdom. He has a number of children which most are married. His wife, the queen is no longer alive since she died from illness. Resides in the Sun Palace.
Age 59; Height 179 cm

Prince Wen Ling (3rd prince):
Other titles — Prince Wen Ling, 3rd prince

His older brothers were all killed by assassins leaving him. He's currently engaged with Ju Ning, the General's daughter. Resides in the High Peak Palace.
Age 27; Height 186 cm

Prince Wen Xin (4th prince):
Other titles — Prince Wen Xin, 4th prince

He is often seen at the training grounds as he is more of a military man. He and Wen Yue are often together since they are close. Resides in the Hidden Palace.
Age 25; Height 183 cm

Prince Wen Chen (9th prince):
Other titles — Prince Wen Chen, 9th prince

He is Wen Yue's only full blood sibling, and their mother was a concubine, who's already passed. As the youngest prince, he is holed up in his palace studying unlike his older brothers who are finished. Resides in the Scholar Palace.
Age 17; Height 180 cm

Princess Wen Yue (7th Princess):
Other titles — Princess Wen Yue, 7th princess

Having gone through a traumatic experience in the past, she's reluctant to meet new people for fear of betrayal. She is the youngest and last princess to remain in the palace since her other sisters have either been married off to allied countries or died. Resides in the Gem Palace.
Age 18; Height 165 cm

____

Jin Royal Family

King Fei Jian:
Other titles — King

The 23rd and current king of the Jin Kingdom. Resides in the Gold Palace.
Age 57; Height 180 cm

Queen Shi Yan:
Other titles — Queen

Mother of Prince Fei Huan. Resides in the Peony Palace.
Age 48; Height 159 cm

Imperial Concubine Ting Mei:
Other titles — Imperial Concubine Ting Mei

Adoptive mother of Fei Yang. She's very sick and does not come out to the people's eyes very much. Resides in the Camellia Palace.
Age 41; Height 170 cm

Crown Prince Fei Huan (3rd prince):
Other titles — Crown Prince, 3rd prince

The King's only child with the Queen. Having already fought for the Crown years ago, he's the Crown Prince. He's currently married to Wu Xiang, the General's daughter. Resides in the Silver Palace.
Age 25; Height 182 cm

Crown Princess Wu Xiang:
Other titles — Crown Princess

Fei Huan's Crown Princess. She's currently pregnant and often stays at her palace resting. Resides in the Silver Palace with her husband.
Age 21; Height 167 cm

Prince Fei Yang (4th prince):
Other titles — Prince Fei Yang, 4th prince

Adoptive son of Imperial Concubine Ting Mei. He's often seen as a cold blooded man after returning from a war against invaders. Resides in the Night Palace.
Age 22; Height 186 cm