4

2 months later

"Mhmm"

"Fuuck"

"Just like that" I said guiding Bambi's head down the length of my shaft as she was taking me in her mouth

We been fucking around the whole summer and that's just what it was a summer fuck. She wasn't my girlfriend and I wasn't planning on being tied down just yet. Bambi was a good fuck and she gave fire head.

After she was done sucking me up I headed to link up with the guys before we headed to this party at Malibu beach.

It was a long summer break. Coach wasn't playing when he said it was a lot of conditioning. We ran almost 25 miles everyday plus weight training and basketball practice.

It was hell but I could see us all improving as a team. I couldn't wait for season to start because we were ready for anything. I could definitely see us going all the way.

It was now Friday the weekend before school started. More people were trickling in. And because school was so close there was a lot of parties happening.

Arriving at Marcus's dorm I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. I could hear music coming from inside meaning they probably couldn't hear me knock. So I called Ralphy to open the door.

"What's up playa" Ralphy said opening the door. He was cheesing hella hard letting me know he was already drunk. It was like 9 something and the party started in like half an hour.

" Hey man, y'all started the party with out me I see" I said walking in dapping everyone up. It was Marcus, Tone, B Mack, and X.

"Nigga you just had your own party. Don't be selfish" B Mack said

I just chuckled as I located the alcohol in the kitchen pouring up a glass of Hennessy. I was planning on getting fucked up tonight.

~
We arrived at around 11 o clock

We took an Uber to the party since everyone was fucked up. We got there and we could hear the music in the distance as well as see the smoke from the bonfire.

The beach was packed with people. Females was barely wearing any clothes, good music, and cool people. The night was young full of potential

As soon as we get close to the bonfire some girl walked up to us. She definitely stood out. She was bad. All I could look at were her nice ass titties. Don't get me wrong her face was nice too.

"Hey baby" the girl said walking up to Tone

"Hey baby" Tone replied kissing her lips

Shawty looked mixed with some Armenia or some shit.

"This you?" B Mack asked

"This is all me" Tone replies gripping her ass as she giggled into his neck

"Everybody, this is Lola my girlfriend" Tone said to everybody (as in the group)

"Why you been hiding her? We don't bite" X said

"Speak for your self" Ralphy said smirking