19

Andrew in the mm
~

1 months later

"You suck"

"Suck my dick bitch"

"You mad?"

"That's what I like to see!" Ralphy hyped up getting up from the couch

I sat up with the controller in my hand. Ralphy and I were currently playing 2k and the game was close. Ralphy paused the game right when I was about to score. I kissed my teeth. I looked over to see him on the phone.

"Nah baby, I'm not busy"

I got up from the couch heading to the bathroom to piss. "I'm not busy" I said mocking Ralphy seeing he wasn't on the phone anymore.

"Don't be a hater cuh" Ralphy said getting up

I laughed. Ralphy has been spending a lot of time with his girlfriend. Which didn't bother me cause that meant I had the whole dorm to myself. Most of my time I'm either at the gym or chillin at the house. I had this one shorty that I would chill with sometimes from my communications class but on some chill shit. She was cool and not clingy and she had a fat ass.

"Aye, ima see you later" Ralphy said dapping me up before he left out the house.

I sat back on the coach starting up mycareer. I don't know how long I was playing for before I heard a knock on the door. I checked my phone seeing it I had text from Aysia.

Aysia 🍑
I'm on my way papi

That was 15 minutes ago. I got up and opened the door. "I brought food" she stated holding up a bag of Chinese. She walked in giving me a peck on the lips. She set the food down on the little table in front of the couch.

I sat back down and resumed playing 2k. "Here you go papi" she stated handing me a plate. "Thank you" I said placing the plate back on the table in front of me. "Foul? That was all ball" I stated going back to review the play.

"You gotta eat before your food gets cold" she said taking bites of hers. I leaned my my head to the side and open my mouth still looking at the screen. She giggled before feeding me while I played.

"So what are we?" She asked feeding me another mouth full. I paused the game as I almost chocked. I held up a finger going to the kitchen to grab a Gatorade. I took long gulps thinking of what to say.

"Huh" I replied

"Us? What are we?"

"Uhh...we're friends right? I thought we was having fun" I whispered in her ear.

"Ok but we've been having fun for a while. You don't see us being more. I'm here all the time" she stated.

Only cause Ralphy don't be here no more or Christina

"I think you a cool chick. And I could definitely see myself having something with you but I'm just going with the flow right now and I don't want to ruin our friendship" Lie. It was partly the truth

Whatever I said must of worked because she dropped the topic straddling my lap. She began kissing on my neck. Reaching a spot she knew drove me crazy. I gripped her ass as she rocked her hips back and forth against my manhood.

She tugged on the bottom of my shirt. I pulled it over my head before crashing her lips to mine. I explore her mouth with my tongue as reached for the button of her pants. She got up taking off her shirt then her pants. She wore a purple matching set. She went on her knees unbuckling my pants. I helped her take them off, my manhood sprung out as my boxer and pants went to my ankles. She looked at my dick loving how big I was. She licked from the base to the tip before taking me in her mouth

"Whats up" I said dapping up Ralphy. "What going on woadie"

"Hey kam" I said giving her a hug. "Who's this?" She asked looking at Aysia "Chill" I laughed "This is-" I was cut off by the sound of Christina.

She walked in wearing an oversized crew neck and some how she made it look sexy

She walked in wearing an oversized crew neck and some how she made it look sexy. Some ugly ass boy was trailing behind her. He looked square as fuck with his turtleneck and weird ass hat.

"Hey babes" kam said giving her a hug. "Nick" kam stated "kam" weird ass nigga said. I looked at Ralphy like you know this nigga. He shook his head. "Hey" I said giving Christina a hug "Hey!" She motioned to the guy "This is nick, nick this is Ralpy, Andy, and.." she trailed of looking at me. "Aysia" Aysia stated mugging me

Honestly I forgot she was there.

"And you are?" She asked

"Christina"

"Oh I've heard about you. Nice to finally meet you"

Christina raised and eyebrow at me and I shrugged. We waited for the rest of the gang to get there before we started bowling. X couldn't make it.

"Why y'all ain't tell us to bring somebody?" Marcus asked looking at Ralphy cup caking

Ralphy had his arm around Kam whispering in her ear as she giggled. Those two could never keep their hands off each other

I shrugged. Marcus and B Mack were the only ones who didn't bring someone. I only brought Aysia cause she overheard me and Ralphy talking about it.

I bought bowling shoes but ain't no way I was wearing them. I saw nick placing Christina's shoes on her feet like she couldn't do it herself.

I went to grab a bowling ball when I came back B Mack was putting the names down. We split into two teams. Tone and his girl, me and Aysia plus Marcus.

The game was pretty even until Nick got two strikes in a row. I couldn't go and own like no sucker. So I concentrated gaining a strike. "Yay" Aysia clapped as I came back to sit down. "You are looking sexy out there. Just wait till we get back" she whispered in my ear. I brushed her off looking at the score.

We weren't too far behind because kam kept getting gutter balls. It was Christina turn, she bite her tongue something she did when she concentrated before she bowled having her team a strike "yes!" She cheered "good job babe" Mick said before giving her a peck.

I could feel the tension in my jaw as I clenched and unclenched it.

We lost one and won one before we were all calling it a night. "Good game" dick said coming up to me " it was nice meeting some of Christina's friend"

"Yea you too rick" I stated before walking away. Aysia caught up with me " were you about to leave me" she asked irritated

"You right here aren't you" I said getting into the car slamming the door. I didn't not expect Christina to just jump in any ole relationship. He wasn't even her type. "Are you listening to me?" Aysia asked

"Yeah"

"Then what did I say" she crossed her arms

"You had fun bowling" I guessed

She straight faced me. She started going off in Spanish and I just tuned her out as I drove back.