41

Hey y'all!

Hope your enjoying the story so far.

Vote, comment, read, & enjoy!💕

~

Jasmine has been bugging me all morning to go to the beach, so that's what we are getting ready to do. I threw on some swim trunks and a white T-shirt.

Jasmine finally came out of the bathroom after being in their for two hours. "Damn girl!" I said biting my lip. "Come here"

She slowly made her way to me. Jasmine knew she was sexy and I loved how confident she was, it turned me on even more.

"In a minute, we are not about to leave this room." I said wrapping my arms around her while my eyes roamed her body.

"Baby, I really want to go to the beach" she pouted

"Fine" I said letting her go

On our way to the beach I picked up Anthony. He was always full of energy every time I picked him up. I got him situated in the car before we headed to the beach.

"Are you ready to have some fun at the beach?" I asked Anthony

"Mhmm" he said while sucking on some oranges he brought with him

"Ant, this is my friend Jasmine. Jasmine, this is my little man Anthony" I introduced.

"Hey Anthony" Jasmine said turning around to look at him. Anthony looked away defiantly as he sat in his car seat. 

"He probably just needs a nap" I responded to Jasmine, putting a hand on her thigh as I drove.

We arrived at the beach and Jasmine brought everything and more. I carried the bags while holding Anthony's hand, while Jasmine led the way.

"This is beautiful" she gaped. You could tell she was excited by the smile that was on her face.

"If I knew this would make you this happy I would of took you here a long time ago" I said chuckling slightly.

We walked through some hot sand, as soon as I felt the warmth I picked anthony up, carrying him to a spot on the beach that Jasmine picke out. I handed Jasmine the bags and she began to throw towels down. She pulled out an umbrella and two small lawn chairs.  

I put Anthony down on one of the chairs before I started applying sunscreen to him."Damn nigga, you done went domestic on me?" I heard. I finished putting sunscreen on Ant before I greeted Ralphy and Kam.

"You always talking that shit." I said turning around 

I dapped up Ralphy before giving Kam a hug."I hear a congratulations is in order"

They looked at each other as Kam positioned her ring hand in her face to show off her ring. I laughed "that's what up"

 "Hey big man" Ralphy said to Anthony

"Hey uncle Phe Phe"  

 "Auntie K" Anthony said excitedly reaching her.

Jasmine came up behind me placing a hand on my shoulder. "Ralphy and Kam, this is Jasmine. Jasmine, this is Ralphy and Kam."

"Hi, it's so nice to meet you guys" She said going and giving them each a hug.

"Nice to meet you too." Kam said returning the hug

Jasmine went back to sun tanning and Kam took a seat on the towel next to Anthony. Ralphy and I walked off a little to catch up.

"She must be the one, if you're over here playing house." Ralph said lowly

"Man, I just got back in town. I'm just trying to see everybody and spend as much time I have out here with him" I nodded toward Anthony 

"I feel it"

"So how is it being engaged?" I nudged him. 

"Man, this shit is easy." He said "She's the love of my life"

"Damn bro, I didn't realize you was this corny." We laughed. "Nah but for real, I'm glad you found that person. You seem good bro"

"I am. I beyond good." He smiled "Yo, how's everything?"

"I'm chillin right now"

"But are you good?

"I'm straight, I promise."

Being back home definitely felt better then being out in chicago. I had been there for three years and most of the guys hated me. I knew they we jealous of the treatment I've been getting. It wasn't my fault all the attention was on me. At first, I was eating up all the attention but now. i don't know something's missing.

We rejoined everyone before we decided to head in the ocean. Jasmine stayed back while I carried Anthony into the ocean. He was a little scared at first but we started off small. I set him down holding his hand as we waited for the ocean to hit our feet. 

"Excuse me?" I heard next to me. I looked to see a little boy with a phone in his hand. He looked really nervous.

"You want a picture?" I asked he nodded his head. He waved over an older woman, who I assumed was his mother. I attempted to pick Anthony up but he wasn't having it seeing as he was having fun in the water. I continued to let him play as I held his hand. 

I turned back to the boy who stood next to me. I twisted sideways a little getting in position to take the photo. "Thank you" the mother said before she motioned for her son to follow.

A few moments later we had to leave the beach as a crowd began to form around us. I held a crying Anthony back to the car. It took a while to get in the car and out of the parking lot as people flashed photos. 

"I don't know why you insist on driving around and acting like your normal. You're not normal." Jasmine said harshly

I looked in the rearview mirror to see Anthony asleep in his carseat. "I am not trying to hear that right now."

"Then when are you. I can't be seen living like this. What do you think my followers will say.  We could of rented a beach house or something. You have all this money, I don't understand why you don't use it."

"Did you hear what you said? I have all this money which means I can do whatever the fuck I want with it. Yo pretty ass sitting in this nice ass Range I rented. If you want to keep it that way, I suggest you leave it alone" I said lowly. She sat on her phone the for the rest of the ride to drop Anthony back off. 

"You wanna get some food?" I asked as soon as I got situated back in the car. She put her phone down smiling at me.

"Yeah"

~

We made it back to crib. I had gotten a call from my manager earlier and decided on calling him back. He told me he was in negotiations with some teams to get me closer to home. In the meantime he told me to keep practicing and wait for his call. 

I hopped in the shower washing off my body. I heard the curtain move back before I felt Jasmine feeling on me. "Baby. I know I can be a lot sometimes, but I just want to make sure your safe. People see money and start acting crazy."

"I know and I appreciate it but sometimes I want to do normal stuff."

"You're not normal though. You're the best player in the league" she smiled before she squatted down. "You should be treated as such" She said before taking me in her mouth.

~

Fillers

fillers 

fillers

Please feel free to comment and ask question!