58

Omniscient

2 hours before the wedding

The sky seemed to share the same feelings as the the guest with its bright light shining down on the church. The air felt fresh as the summer sun beamed through the church windows. Smiles were not being selfish as the guys finished getting ready, they were spread across the room as they drank. It was a celebration after all, Ralphy stood in front of a full mirror as he put on his cufflinks that his future wife had bought him on their second year anniversary. They had their initials on them which made him smile every time he looked at them. He was so in love with the woman he was going to marry.

He didn't think he'd ever find something this good and while he was so young. He thought he was dreaming most of the time, he caught himself with the urge to pinch himself to make sure it was all real.

 He thought he was dreaming most of the time, he caught himself with the urge to pinch himself to make sure it was all real

(Ralphy aka Keith powers)

"You have grown in to such an incredible young man" Mr. Barnes said coming up beside Ralphy."I'm proud of you" Mr. Barnes said handing Ralphy a watch he had gotten when he graduated with his masters.

"Nahhh Mr. B, stop playing. For real?"

"I remember you saying something about it. Plus you can just buy me a new one" He laughed slinging his arm around Ralphy. He felt like a proud father, Ralphy was like a son to him. He had watched him grow up, gave him the talk when he got to that age, and even was there when Ralphy got his first heartbreak.

"Thanks Mr. B, this really means a lot. I appreciate it." Ralphy looked at the watch getting somewhat emotional. Mr. B had been his father figure growing up, he looked up to Mr. B.

He wanted his marriage to last just how he had seen theirs. It was inspirational not many peoples parent were still together let alone still attracted to one another. Ralphy wanted that, Ralphy wanted that so bad and he believed he found that with Kam.