40

"My baby, I'm so glad you're home" my mother said engulfing me into a hug. "And you must be Jasmine" she said doing the same to jasmine.

"Bubba" I heard as I saw Isaiah running down the stairs

"Hey squirt" I said getting to his level as I gave him a hug. "There's someone I want you to meet, this is jasmine. She's my girlfriend" I said looking up at Jasmine smiling

She crouched down at his level. "Hi, it's nice to meet you"

He shied away before he shook her hand that was already extended. "Hi" he said timidly

"Bubby" I heard before I felt my little sister wrapping her arms around my leg around me.

"Hey princess. I missed you" I said grabbing her and throwing her up toward the ceiling then bringing her back into my arms. She giggled before wrapping her arms around me.

"I missed you too" she said excitedly. "Aw you coming to my birf-birf-day pawty? Mommy says I can have a castle cause I'm a pincess"

I chuckled at how excited she was. She looked so much bigger than the last time I saw her. She was a lot more talkative too.

"Of course I'm coming. How old will you be?"

She stuck her tongue out to the side as she thought about her answer, while she used her fingers to count.

"Three" she shouted showing me three fingers.

"Wow that's right. You're so smart." I said smiling

"Where's dad?" I asked no one in particular.

"Probably in the garage" Ma said shaking her head.

I nodded before returning my attention back to Olivia. "Princess did you meet Jasmine"

She looked at me wide eyed before whispering in my ear. "Like princess Jasmine" she asked looking at the girl standing next to me skeptically

I nodded before I sent a smirk toward Jasmine.

"Hiiii. I'm a princess too" she said waving at Jasmine

"Hi it's nice to meet you princess Olivia" Olivia blushed before placing her head on my shoulder looking away. I silently chuckled before we walked to the garage.

We stayed over there for a few hours before we checked in to our hotel. We showered and got comfortable before I left. I told her I had some errands to run and she had things she needed to get ready for her vlogs.

I hit FaceTime as I waited for the person to pick up.

"Hello"

"Hey, I'm in town. Is it cool if I stop by?"

"You know it's always good for you"

I nodded before hanging up. I arrived in front of the house 15 minutes later. I was kind of nervous because I hadn't been here in a while and I felt guilty.

I knocked on the door than stuck my hands in my pocket. I heard running on the other side before I heard. "What I tell you about answering the door" I smiled to my self before the door open revealing Aysia

"Hey"

"Hey, come in" she said

"Daddy's here" I heard as soon as I stepped in

"Hey bud, how have you been?" I said picking up Anthony

"I'm great now that your here" he said. I wrapped him in my arms not wanting to let him to go.

Flashback

"What the fuck do you mean, he's not my son?" I asked incredulously.

She started crying but the tears weren't going to work this time. My fist were clenched as I stared at her. "Aysia you better answer me" I barked

She looked up with tears running down her face. "Can you please just calm down first?"

"You want me to calm down?" I asked bitterly. I laughed tilting my head toward the ceiling as a tear escaped. I wiped just as quickly as it fell before I stormed out the house. I hopped in my car slamming my door. I pulled off with no destination in mind. I ended up at a bar, then a strip club. I was drunk off my ass as a stripper gave me a lap dance. I closed my eyes for a second hearing a baby cry. My eyes immediately shot open as I looked around. I relaxed when I realized there was no baby. I paid the stripper and then called an Uber back to her crib.

I tried to walk in as quietly as possible. I went to Anthony's room and looked over in his crib. He was sleeping so peacefully. I stood there watching him, so many emotions going through me.

I heard something behind me and I looked to the door seeing Aysia standing there timidly. I brought my attention back on my son. She came up next to me looking down at him. "I'm sorry" she murmured "When I found out I was pregnant I knew you weren't the father but when I told the guy it was his he left me and our baby. I didn't know what to do. So I lied to you and then you were so good to me and him. I really wanted you to be the father but I couldn't keep lying to you. You deserved the truth and I understand if you never want to see me again but at the time I wasn't thinking about how this would affect you. I was selfish and I'm sorry"

I didn't say anything for a while. I didn't know what to say. This, excuse my language, bitch lied to me. I wanted to leave and never come back but how could I do that when I love this little guy. I was there when he was born, hell I named him. Another tear escaped my eye as I stared at this small person before me. He was so innocent in all of this.

"What you did is fucked up and I should leave and never comeback but I won't. This little guy deserves to have two parents that love him. No matter what, this is my son. I'm raising him not that weak ass nigga that couldn't be man enough to own up to his responsibilities. But don't ever fucking lie to me again or I promise I'll take our son and you'll never see him again." She nodded before leaving the room.

I picked up Anthony as he stirred in his sleep. I held him close to my chest as I sat down in one of the chairs in his room. I looked at him before I drifted off to sleep.

End of flashback

~