61

2 days later

I was drunk as shit headed to Christina's house. She had me fucked up but I missed her ass. Ralphy kind of got on my head since technically I did the same thing but everybody knows that when woman have sex feelings are involved. I hadn't told her I fucked on Raven, I really didn't think she needed to know but I was gonna tell her ass tonight.

A part of me was just doing it to be petty but i didn't give a fuck. My feelings was hurt and hopefully after this we can start fresh. Everything in me wanted to stay mad at her but I couldn't this girl was my first and last love. I didn't want to be with anyone else but her.

Getting out of the uber, I hopped out and rang the doorbell, I kept ringing it until she answered. "Andy, why the hell are you ringing my doorbell like that?" I noticed she had a bat in her hand

"What were you going to do with that?" I smirked

"You were about to find out but what's going on?"

"We need to talk" she opened the door for me and I walked in going straight to the kitchen to grab a water bottle. I could see her staring at me from the corner of my eye as I chugged the water. I felt something brush up against my leg and I screamed, running as fast as I could.

Looking back I see Biggie chasing me. "Oh, shit" I breathed. Christina was so hysterical she ended up on the ground as she continued to laugh.

It wasn't even that funny

"Are you done?"

"No" she said barely catching her breath before she fell into yet another fit of laughter. I began to laugh thinking about it my damn self. I can't believe I forgot she had a dog for a second. The air grew thick as the laughter died down. "So you wanted to talk?"

"Actually, I'm here to listen"

"Oh, do you want to talk about this in the morning when your not drunk?" she asked

"Nah, I'm good" She took a big sigh going into her living room, I followed her sitting down on the couch.

"What do you want to know?" She asked, I could tell she was nervous by the way she played with her nails.

"Everything" I stated simply

"Um ok, well it kind of just happened one night after one of the shows. We partied, got drunk, and one thing led to another. After that it happened again b-but that was it, we agreed to just be friends.

I think I'm going to be sick

"Andy, say something" We made eye contact and I sprinted to the bathroom, lifting the toilet seat up I hurled. I could taste the acid in my mouth causing me to hurl more. After the feeling went away I wiped my mouth of before rinsing it out with water. "Here"

She placed a water bottle and a toothbrush next to me. "Thanks" I said taking the toothbrush to brush my teeth. When I got out of the bathroom she was back on the couch.  I sat down before I motioned for her to come to me. She straddle my lap, holding me tight. I wrapped my arms around her just as tight, we stayed like that for a while just enjoying being back in each other's arms.

"There is something I need to tell you." She pulled back and I could see how worried she was like she was preparing herself for the worse. "Listen, I just want you to know that all this was before I saw you again. I was a different person out in chicago and I'm not proud of what I did but while I was with Jasmine I was fucking my publicist." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Yeah, I kind of already knew that."

"What the fuck? How? Why didn't you say anything?"

"I ain't worried about no wannabe kehlani looking bitch" That made me laugh a little bit cause it was true.

"So we good?"

"Are you going to fire that bitch?"

"You done working with Trey?"

"Yeah I'm done working with him"

"Then the bitch is fired" She smiled before I leaned in to kiss her. She stop me by putting her hand over my mouth.

"Yea, Ima need you to go ahead and brush a few more times" She giggled, I slapped her ass and she got up.

~
A few days later

I had an interview today at 106 & park (we bringing it back today)

I had an interview today at 106 & park (we bringing it back today). I posted on my social media's to let my fans know to tap in. I got ready to go out before they announced me on stage. The crowd went wild, I smiled and waved. I saw Bow Wow and I dapped him, then hugged his co star Lil Mama before taking my seat.

"Ladies, isn't he fine? Say hello to The Laker Andrew Barnes" The crowd responded with a bunch of hellos, heys, you hella fine, and etc.

"What's up, what's up, what's up"  I said in to the mic. The crowd went wild once again, it took a second for it to die down.

"So tell us how does it feel to be a Laker?" Bow Wow asked

"I am glad to be back in my city" My LA people cheered with me. "Honestly, it feels great, glad to be back home doing what I love"

"That's what's up. So I take it you wanted to go to LA?" Lil Mama asked next

"Yeah, Chicago was cool but ain't nothing quite like home." I smiled

"So this didn't have anything to do with your break up with Jasmine?"

"I know y'all heard, that bitch was crazy." Realizing I just cussed on national tv, I tried to apologize. "Oh shit m-. I-Ima be quiet"

"Yea we did here about that. Man you sure do know how to pick them." Bow Wow commented and I shook my head.

"Speaking of picking them, word on the street is you got yourself a new lady" Lil Mama added

"Yeah I do but it ain't new"

"Really? Tell us about her. We wanna know. Ain't that right ladies?" The crowds response was a mixture of boos and yeses

"I mean I have been in love with this girl since I was eight got the opportunity to make her my queen in college, fumbled the bag and picked it back up. We been through shit but it as only made us stronger." There I go cussing again

"Word on the street is she's messing with Trey Songz" I had to remain calm, I already knew they were going to get messy. This was one of the reasons I hated interviews, these people were nosey as shit.

"Word on the street is your music career is dead."

"Ooooohh" Bow Wow said in the mic. The crowd was right there with him with there oohs and ahhs

"I know you ain't talking mister shimmy shimmy" she mocked

"First of all sweat heart, it's the Harlem shake and your doing it all wrong" he said before giving the crowd a demonstration.

"Alright, that's all the time we have, give it up one more time for Andrew Barnes!"

~

This story is coming to an end🙃

Thank y'all for reading! Please Vote, comment, share, read and enjoy!💖