27

"I think I'm pregnant"

"And who's the daddy?"

She straight faced me before flicking me off. "I'm serious. I can't have a baby right now" she whined

"Let's back up. We don't even know if your pregnant. Let's take a test and go from there ok" I said getting up from the dinning table to comfort her. I wrapped my arms around her and gently rubbed her back as she became hysterical.

"Why me? Ohhh god why me?" She wailed

"Has it been two minutes yet?"

"No for the millionth time." I rolled my eyes "what do you want for your birthday?" I asked trying to get her to not think about the test that would determine the rest of her life.

"To not be pregnant"

It was my turn to give her a straight face. "For real. You only turn 22 once."

She rolled her eyes trying to fight back a smile but I saw it. I smiled at her, realizing that the time was finished I gestured for her to look at the test. She shook her head "check for me" she pleaded

I looked at the test and then I looked at her. A sad expression came over my face. "You're not pregnant" I said sad that I wouldn't become an auntie anytime soon.

"Bitch you almost gave me a heat attack. I thought I was actually pregnant!" She sighed

"I wanted you to be" I said jokingly but not really

"I'm not having no babies til I'm married. Periodt"

"I hear that"

We walked in to the Arena and it was packed. I wore my half zip USC jacket with some dark washed ripped jeans and to pull it together I wore my yellow crocs. My hair was in two braids and I accompanied this look with big hoop earrings.

We found a good spot close to the floor watching the players warm-up for the game. I was here strictly to support the team except for Andy's stupid face. It's been a few days since I last saw him the day of my audition. Speaking of which, I was waiting to hear back from them. I was proud of myself for even trying so I wasn't going to worry about getting a call back.

"Chrissy Pooh" I heard someone yell. I turned around surprised, only my dad calls me that and there he was sitting with the whole Barnes clan. I smiled instantly trying to figure out how to maneuver my way over there. Kam saw where I was going and followed.

"Daddy" I yelled. He opened his arms wide for me and I fell into them giving him a huge hug. "What are you doing here?" I asked

"Came to watch the game. Duh" he said plucking me on the forehead. I stuck my tongue out to him. Then proceeded to say hello to everyone.

We had won. The game was an easy win. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't watching Andy the whole time. After the game I headed to the restroom. I handled my business, then checked my self out in the mirror. Ok my hair still looks decent. Andy's loves when my hairs braided-no no no stop thinking about him. After putting on some more lip gloss I left out the bathroom.