32

It was two hours before we played against LSU. I was excited also nervous as fuck because I didn't know if Mike had showed the video to coach. These last few games are really important.

The bus arrived at the school and we got off.  The campus looked nice as fuck as we walked toward the basketball gym.

We got into our locker room getting comfortable. "This game is gonna be wild. Coach said they're putting it on espn" Marcus said

"That's means we really gotta show out this is our chance to really show them what USC is made of."

"Thanks coach X" B Mack we mocked "No but for real. This is a big deal."

The more we talked about the game the more excited I was to play. "Barnes, come see me over here" Coach said motioning me toward the door. I looked at Ralphy before heading toward coach. Mike smirked at me and I mugged him back flipping him off. I was going beating the shit out of him once season was over.

"Yeah coach, what's up"

"Remember how I told you I wanted you to be a captain"

"Yea of course coach."

"Well that means being a good role model. Now-" I tried to interrupt. "let me finish first. Now I know you went to that party, I get it, I remember being a college student but these next games are crucial and we can't afford to loose anybody right now. You are gonna play today but when we get back you owe me 100 push ups and 100 suicide...Give them hell kid" he said patting me on my back.

He left back into the locker room. I stayed there breathing. I was taking in everything he said. This basketball shit was life for me. I didn't know what I would do if I wasn't playing. I'm grateful Coach is understanding because he's usually not so lenient. I'll take doing push ups and suicides over not playing. I closed my eyes and prayed. I prayed for my future, for my family, and for my team.

I walked back into the locker room, Mike and his friends were snickering. I wasn't worried about them I was just glad I got to play today. "You good man?" X asked

I smiled and they silently cheered as we got ready for the game.

(Andrew aka Christopher Maurice Brown)

I've been playing all half, I was tired as fuck. We were trailing by 10 to end the first half. I knew why LSU was number 4 in the nation, they were good but they weren't better than us. This is our chance to show the world we ain't to be messed with.

"What the fuck is going on out there. You playing like you've never played basketball before. We worked too hard for y'all to just give up now. I refuse to let this be our story. They think there better than us. Are they better than us?" Coach yelled

"Hell no" Marcus cheered

"Hell no" coach yelled back "that's what I fucking thought. So what the fuck are we doing out there. Think about how we can turn this game over. Y'all got five minutes to get it together." He said storming off.