51

1 week later

Christina's POV

"I don't want to do this all by myself" Kam whined

"This was going to be your wedding anyway." I stated as I rode with Kam to meet with her wedding planner

"Ugh, your right. I just miss him already."

Kam was going to push back the wedding altogether but Ralpy would not let her. He told her life was too short and he could not wait to make her his wife.

Ralpyhy's stupid ass got himself shot, he is lucky the bullet missed his arteries going straight through him. The police said that if they would of gotten their any later he would be dead from blood loss. We didn't know what this meant for his basketball career. The doctor won't know more til she runs further test.

His plan worked though, he had recorded their whole conversation on his phone. Both Jasmine and Marcus got arrested, jasmine got let off with a fine and community service, while Marcus got life in jail.

Things with Andy have progressed since he got released. Today, he was spending time with Ralphy while taking care of him. He had some trouble doing the stuff he use to do. While I took Kam out for some much needed girl time.

"How is he?" I asked

"He's doing good, he's been working himself to death tho"

"He's still trying to walk on his own"

"Yes girl, and the doctor said he shouldn't even be trying to walk yet."

"You know how stubborn he is"

"So fucking hard headed it makes me mad that he can't think for one second about how this is affecting me too." Kam voice began to shake

"Aww babe. I'm sure he does he just think he has to be strong."

"He doesn't have to be strong, I'll be strong enough for the both of us" Kam said, a tear falling from her eyes. "I'm fine" Kam parked getting out.

After we visited the wedding planner we went ahead and also stopped to get mani pedis. We felt rejuvenated after getting pampered, we decided to stop by an elite social club for some drinks. After the weeks we had we deserved them.

We were seated out side on the patio. It was a beautiful spring day. I always felt so dressed down in places like this, the area was predominantly white but the menu is what kept us coming back. I wore purple strappy heels, black cargo satin joggers, with a graphic T that fit tighter showing a little of my mid drift.

"I'm just going to check on Ralpy real quick" Kam said leaving the table. I drank more of my margarita finishing it all. I sat it down and the waiter was already grabbing it replacing it with another one.

"I didn't order this"

"Your tabs covered"

"By who" I asked but he was already gone. I looked back at the drink and then looked around the patio. I hated when guys bought me drinks it always came with a catch.

Not seeing anyone I took of few sips. "How is it?"

"Trey" I would recognize that voice anywhere. I turned my head and there he was sending me his charming smile.

"You didn't have to pay, I have money you know

"You didn't have to pay, I have money you know."

"I know but I wanted to" he said licking his lips

He looked so good standing in front of me. The way his eyes roamed over me made my body react.

"Oh heeey Trey" I heard Kam

Oh thank god.

"What are you doing here?" Kam asked

"I just came over to say hi" He said it and not once did his eyes move away from mine before he walked away.

I cleared my throat turning my head to see Kam looking at me.

I blamed the alcohol and the fact that Andy and I have yet to have sex. I thought we'd be jumping each other bones as soon as he got out but we connected in other ways, which I have no problem with I'm just horny as hell all the time.

"You better be careful with that one."

~
Andrew's POV

I sat at Ralphy's house while we kicked back and played video games. A few of his teammates came by so we were all hanging out in the living room.

"Grizzly bear is way more aggressive than a black bear." Roman said

"Either way I would win so that's that" Darnell said

"I don't think we have to worry about any bears" I laughed they had been having this argument for 20 minutes.

"How about Texas I heard women over there built thicker than a bowl of oatmeal." Roman said

"Texas would be fun but I'm not trying to get shot again."

"Shit. You right" Darnell agreed

"I got it. Miami" I grinned

There faces lit up as we all agreed on Miami for the bachelor party.

We sat around for another 30 minutes before Darnell and Roman took off. 10 minutes after that Kam and Christina walked in.

"Alright man, I'll see you" I said. Kam walked us to the door. We exchanged goodbyes before we headed out. I dropped off Christina before heading to my house. Constantly my mind went back to the time I was in jail reliving the feeling of walking through those halls.

I was in jail for only 25 days but those 25 days were terrible. I had gotten so use to my life that jail was a complete shock on the body. The beds were barely long enough. The food taste like rubber and goat cheese. I was in there and I wasn't even guilty of what I had been accused of. It made me think about how fucked up our judicial systems are.

I had found a new therapist because I need one after this. I was angry, hurt, alone, and prideful. I learned how to asses my feelings because they could get somewhat out of control, she gave me medicine to help calm my nerves but now I was having a hard time getting an erection.

I decided this morning to stop taking them. I never like taking pills and I refuse to take ones that lower my sex drive.

~