25

You know how virgins are once you give them the pipe. His words repeated in my head like a nightmare. My eyes shot open and I was sweating.

Feeling movement I looked beside me to see a naked Aysia. After the run in with Nick, I left to clear my head. The images of Nick and Christina having sex terrorized my mind. The only thing that seemed to help was fucking Aysia even if it was just for a second.

I shook her lightly, her eyes fluttered open before she looked at me. "You ready for round four?" I asked. She smiled sheepishly before she sat up. Her titties were staring me in the face so I put one in my mouth as she felt on my already hard member.

"Damn you just can't get enough" I let go of her nipple as she bent down taking me in her mouth. I laid back with my hands behind my back, focusing on the feeling of her mouth.

"Aye man, where'd you go last night?" Ralphy asked coming into the bathroom.

"I had some business to handle"

"You missed it dawg, the girls were drunk as fuck" he chuckled slightly

I ignored him as I continued to get ready. Sounds like they had a good time with Neptune last night.

As of lately it's been feeling like Ralphy and I have grown apart. We don't feel as tight as we used to be, now we have secrets and we don't hang out anymore. Everything just felt off.

I brushed my hair looking at myself in the mirror. I was a fly ass nigga. I smiled thinking about all the girls that would be looking at me. Every time I went anywhere with Aysia she would get jealous of all the attention I would get. She should be proud she was walking around with a nigga like me.

"Yo what's your problem?"

"Ain't no problem"

"Whatever, weird ass nigga"

"What did you just say?" I said as I turned to look at him

"You heard me bruh"

"Nah, I didn't. Say that shit again" I said taking a step toward him

"Ain't no need, you know what the fuck I said" He said taking a step making it so we were now face to face

"Get out my face" I said looking dead serious

"Or what?" He responded

I clasped my hand in front of me trying my best not to put my hands on him but he was tempting me.

"You always want to talk about how I have anger issues but you be the first one to start something" he scoffed walking away

I didn't have time for his sensitive ass. I left out the house hopping in my car. I was headed to pick up Aysia, we planned on going to the mall today.

"Hey papi" Aysia said getting in the car. She leaned over and kissed my cheek. I kept my focus straight ahead. She didn't say anything as she buckled up.

That's another thing I liked about Aysia. She never pushed me to talk when I was mad she would just let me be mad. She usually would find ways to get me to stop being mad and she did them well.

She leaned over feeling me through my jeans before she undid them allowing herself easy access.

She made me feel good all the way to the mall. I hopped out the car adjusting my clothes before we headed inside.

We walked all throughout the mall with Aysia dragging me to different stores. "Ouu aren't these shoes cute?" She squealed. She grabbed a few more items before she headed to the dressing room. I found a comfortable spot, outside waiting for her to be done. I sat on the bench on my phone til I felt someone sit next to me.