55

(Miami)

(Miami)

It was around 11, all the guys were in the lounge area while the girls were in the living room doing "self care." I sipped on my glass of henny feeling the burning sensation.

"Damn, I cant believe Marcus would switch up like that. I guess you never really know" B Mack said. Marcus and B Mack were the close in college. They fell off too when he went overseas.

"Well, I'm not surprised." Tone said but quickly elaborated once he seen they way we looked at him. "I mean he has always kind of been a hater. Remember at the beginning of my sophomore year when he was talking big shit about Dru for taking his spot."

"Yea but he got over that." Tone took a sip of his drink at the mention of that.

"And remember how he would fuck with every girl Dru fucked with" Tone emphasized

"Who didn't fuck Bambi?" Ralphy added

"Was she bad or head game just went crazy?" Roman asked

"It wasn't even just her"

"Head game went dummy stupid" I answered "but who else? He was on my nuts like that? Why didn't y'all say anything?"

"Honestly I was just glad he was getting some" B Mack added

"Alright, Alright. I think we need to get out of the house and I know just the place." Trey said with a devious grin.

We finished our glasses before we decided we were going out. I got dressed in some dark jeans and a simple silk polo. I undid a few of the first buttons before putting on a few of my chains, along with my grill. I added my diamonds in my ear before throwing on my Ap. Slipped on my loafers and then went to the mirror to check my self out.

I looked good as fuck.

I sprayed my cologne on and then headed downstairs. I walked over to the living room to say something to Christina.

What the fuck.

All their heads turned towards me and it took everything in me not to run. It looked like the zombie apocalypse and I am too young to die. I didn't know which monster was Christina but I was guessing it was the creepy looking one that was walking towards me.

"Why does your face look like that?" I asked poking her face.

she swatted my hand "stop" she giggled or grunted I wasn't really sure. "It's just a face mask. But I can barely move my face right now." She attempted to laugh. She just looked like she was in pain.

"We are going to head out, so I'll see you soon" I said giving her a hug and walking away quickly.

"Where's my kiss?" She asked

I stopped abruptly slowly turning to her. I walked back placing both of my hands on the side of her face giving her a quick peck. I think she smiled before sitting back with her friends.