2 & 8

#2 for GiGi
#8 for Kobe

#mambamentality  #mambacita
💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜
~
It was Thursday evening, the guys and I were chilling at Marcus's spot playing 2k and shit. We are scheduled to fly out tomorrow for one of our biggest games this Saturday at LSU. They are #4 in the nation and if we beat them that brings us to #2 in the nation.

"Suck on these balls boiii" Marcus said as he slammed down the alley hoop.

"Bitch look at the score"

He kissed his teeth "so what? I had a bad third quarter."

"And first and second" B Mack added

"I know yo bob the builder ass ain't talking"

"Shut the fuck up bro and take yo L"

"Aye X you trying to play me next?" Marcus asked

"How you finna play next Marcus you lost?" B Mack responded

"This my house right? Right?" He said nodding his head

"Hell no, yo ass is gonna have to wait to lose again, plus it's not good on the ego" Ralphy said

"Shut yo pterodactyl ass up"

"Yo mama ain't got no complaints"

"Neither does your girlfriend" he said giving him a wink

"I'll really beat yo ass, talk about her again."

He smirked again before going back to them game.

"Tone what's wrong with you? X asked seeing he was hella into his phone.

"Nothing, I'm just watching some of LSU highlight tapes"

"How they looking?" I asked

"Like the number #4 team in the nation."

"We're screwed"

B Mack reached over and popped him in the back of the head. "Stupid"

"Hook that up to the tv" I said

We watched film, getting to know more about the players. We typically do this with the whole team, which we did but we also did it on own as well.

"You think there is finna be bad bitches over there?"Marcus asked "I heard bitches in the East really know how to suck dick"

"We ain't got time to worry about that. We got business to handle" X said

"We always got time" Marcus said

"Fuck around and end up with a baby" He sighed heavily

"Don't worry I wrap up" Marcus added rubbing his hands together. "Sometimes"

We watched most of LSU highlights analyzing their offense and defense a little more before we all went our separate ways. Ralphy and I were headed to our girls' crib. Apparently they made us some food and ain't no way I was missing that.

Christina and I have been moving pretty quickly since we told each other we had feelings for each other. Everything just felt right with her. After everything between us this feels like it could be the real thing. I can't imagine loving anyone else. I haven't even taken her out on a date yet and she has me wrapped around her finger.

We pulled up and I found a good spot in the front before we headed upstairs. I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer. Kam answered the door. "Hey" I said walking in giving her a hug.

I could smell the food but I didn't see Christina so I walked to her room. The door was slightly opened and I could hear music blasting. I slowly opened the door seeing her dancing in her mirror. I quickly pulled out my phone recording her. She saw me and sticking her tongue out.