43

Read, Vote, Comment, Ask Questions & Enjoy💕
~

Andrew's POV

I drank more of the Hennessy slowing starting to feel a buzz. As I was drinking the Hennessy bottle Kam approached Ralphy. "Look who decided to finally show her face." Kam said looking next to me. Still drinking the bottle I moved my eyes to see Christina. As the alcohol filled my mouth. I pulled it away swallowing hard.

I hadn't seen Christina in almost three years. One would think we were avoiding each other, every time she was in town I wasn't and vice versa.

She looked good as hell. I kept up with her a little on social media. I heard she was on tour with Trey songz. I was surprised to even see her tonight.

She greeted Ralphy before she turned to me

She greeted Ralphy before she turned to me. "Hey" I greeted her giving her a hug.

"Hey, how have you been?" She asked

"Good, good, you know chillin. How have you been?" I rambled

"Don't be humble I heard about you superstar" she laughed.

I kissed my teeth. "I'm not all the hype"

"I beg to differ"

"So what's going on with you?" I asked

"Been working my ass off"

"Yeah, I saw some of your viral videos. You looked real good" I said taking another swig of the hennessey.

I heard someone clear their throat and I looked at Ralphy. He nodded to his left. I looked to my right as soon as Jasmine approached me.

"Oh hey girl" Jasmine said walking to Christina and giving her a hug

"Hey" she smiled. I looked at Ralphy like what the fuck and he returned it with a shrug. "I got to go perform, I'll see y'all later" Christina said walking away

"Alright it's time to get it lit. Ladies, what you all been waiting for! Have your panties ready as Trigga Trey comes and performs his classic hits" The Dj announced grabbing all of our attention. Trey came out moments later. The stage was small and there was a projector, projecting images behind him as he performed. The ladies in the club were going wild.

I sat the bottle of Hennessy down as I watched the performances. Christina and two other dancers came out dancing behind Trey. Trey approached Christina as she began dancing on him. Ladies in the club were really throwing anything they could throw from pantie to bras to even wigs on stage as he danced and sung. He performed two more songs before he finished.

A few moments later and he arrived in the VIP section. "Hey man, what's good" I said dapping him up.

Being a good basketball player I met a lot of these celebrities. We would all kick it at the same spots or they would show love at one of my games. He was a big Chicago Bulls fan being that he's from the south.