54

A few days later

I rummaged through the fridge looking for something to eat. Seeing nothing I closed the refrigerator. I grabbed an apple off the counter, washing it off before heading to the couch. As soon as I sat down my door bell rang. I sighed getting up to answer the door. I opened the door taking a big bite out of my apple. In front of me stood Raven. I opened the door wider letting her in.

Raven was in town again and wanted to meet up to discuss my brand. Since having a line with Nike I have been getting a lot of calls for other business endeavors.

"You have a photo shoot with Vogue and Vanity fair next week plus a special appearance on The Morning News. I'm working on trying to get you some acting gigs too."

"Ok, that's what's up" I said finishing my apple. "And I don't want to be acting on no weak ass shit either."

"I know, I got you"

~

Young boy blasted through the speakers as I jumped out of the shower, I grabbed my towel wrapping it around my waist. I was lit while listening to it.

Buddah Blessed this beat
I feel like I'm Gucci Mane in 2006
All these diamonds, dancing on my f---ing neck cost like four bricks
And the way that I be toting on that strap, don't make no sense

I was giggin as I got ready for the flight. Today was the day we headed off to Miami. I was picking up Christina on the way to the airport, I was excited about this trip. I had a good feeling about it.

We arrived at the airport an hour before our flight

We arrived at the airport an hour before our flight. We were flying on my private jet, we had big plans this weekend.

We all packed in the jet getting comfortable for the flight. We were chatting sitting around as we waited for the rest of the crew to join us. As of right now it was Ralphy, Kam, me, Christina, Darnell, and Roman.

"Yo what's up X" I dapped up as he got on the plane

"X" Ralphy said standing up "you still play for them weak ass Kings" Ralphy greeted

This trip was going to be like a little reunion. We are meeting B Mack in Miami since that was a closer flight for him and Tone is going to drive down from New York. I was excited that we were all getting back together but I wasn't looking forward to all the questions that were going to arise because of the whole Marcus thing.

It was still a weird subject for me. I never expected someone I thought was my friend would act so grimy. I usually kept my circle small for that reason.

After X and his girl Mercedes boarded the flight, two of Kam's friends Neveah and Tati came bringing in lots of energy. The flight had not left yet and we were already taking shots.

"Is that everybody?" I heard Kam asked

"We about to get fucked up" someone shouted as they entered the plane.

"Oh shit, what's up Trey. I didn't know you were coming" I said dapping him up

"Yeah it was last minute. Couldn't miss a trip to Miami."

~
Christina's POV

We arrived at two in the morning

We arrived at two in the morning. I was tired as I walked inside. It was beautiful from the outside, so I knew the inside had to be just as beautiful.

I was right, it was breathtaking. "Wow, this place is beautiful" I marveled

"Thank you" I heard from behind me.

I looked back at Trey with a questioning look. "Is this yours or something?" I asked

"Something like that" he winked.

I turned away looking for Andy. He was preoccupied looking at the stripper pole that sat in the middle of the room.

"Don't get any ideas cowboy"

We split up getting into different rooms. Of course Kam ditched me to be with her man even though it was supposed to be a bachelorette weekend. As soon as that was made clear, the tension between Andy and I rose. Lately, there has been an insane amount of sexual tension. It probably because we still hadn't done it, trust and believe it wasn't from lack of trying.

The flight had us drained, we knocked out 15 minutes later.

I woke up with my face buried into his chest. I tried to wiggle out due to the lack of oxygen I was getting but this man wouldn't budge. Moving to different tactics I moved my hand as much as I could till I reached his side. I pressed my fingers lightly as he began to squirm. Finally getting out of his clutches I jumped in the shower.

I was trying my best not to get my hair wet, it was day 2 after washing my hair and that's typically when my hair looked the best. I hummed as I lathered my body.

"Ahhhh" I shrieked as I heard the door of the shower open.

He was still half asleep as he joined me in the shower. My cheeks burned as I looked back toward the shower. This is the first time in over three years seeing this man naked. Butterflies erupted in my stomach at just the thought of him in here, Naked.

A moan escaped my lips as he pressed himself against me. "Sorry" he mumbled reaching for the soap.

I swear this man loves to torture me. Suddenly I was cold once he backed up a little, not liking that I backed up so my backside was pressed up against his front side again. Even though he was still half asleep his dick was wide awake.

I swear if we turned off the water we would be able to hear my pussy purring. I winded my hips a little just to tease him a little bit. I bite my lip suppressing another moan.

Loud banging was heard from outside of the room door. I stopped my movements sighing as I heard the ruckus coming from behind the door. It was the first day here and I had a lot planned for us, starting with partnered yoga in the morning. I thought it be a fun activity for the almost newlyweds and something new to try out.

I was regretting that decision as we got out of the shower.

~