44

Christina's POV

I kicked off my shoes placing my keys in the bowl next to the door

I kicked off my shoes placing my keys in the bowl next to the door. I walked to the couch falling on top of it. I was tired from running around all day. It was only my second day of being back at home after being on tour with Trey for 8 months.

It felt good to be back home in my house. I missed my bed and my big papa. Hearing my phone ring I threw my head back groaning. "Hello" I answered

"Did you forget we had lunch plans?"

I nodded like she could see me. "Yea, I'm sorry girl. I'm just so tired. I've been running around all morning. I even forgot to pick up big papa." I whined over the phone.

"Awww boo, I'll bring you some food since I know you didn't eat yet and I'll pick up big papa on the way."

"You're an angel, you know that?"

"I may have heard it one or twice."

"Kisses"

"Muah muah" we did before hanging up. That's been our thing ever since college. I laid back scrolling through my social media.

I woke up to the door being opened hearing big papa. I heard his paws on the floor before he rushed to me. I sat up greeting him.

 I sat up greeting him

(Big Papa)

"Hey papas, mommy missed you" I said petting him. "You missed me too, huh?"

I could tell he was excited to see me by the way his tail was waging. He was rolling around playfully causing me to smile.

"Let's see what auntie brought mommy to eat?" I got up as big papa followed me to the kitchen. She placed the food in the middle of the kitchen on a big  ass island I had.

"Hey babes" I said coming in giving my bestie some love. "I missed you"

"I missed you too boo"