24

Andrew's POV

"Aye I gotta grab something outta my car, I'll meet y'all up there" I said to Ralphy before I jogged back to my car.

I pulled out a jersey I had got that had my number and my last name on it. I planned on giving it to Christina tonight. I was done with the games and the back and forth. I pulled it out swinging it over my shoulder as I made my way across the street.

I was walking to the entrance of her door when I saw a familiar figure walking the same way.

"Oh hey, Andy right?"

"Nah dru"

Square ass nigga

What the fuck is he doing here? If this not her mans then why the fuck he always around.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

He smirked. "You know how virgins are once you give them pipe for the first time" he laughed trying to nudge me but I moved.

Virgin?? I just know he's not talking about Christina. I didn't know she was a virgin and if she was why the fuck did she let him hit. Him insinuating they fucked had my blood boiling. The thought of beating his ass crossed my mind.

"She asked you to be here?" I asked

"Yeah, look" he showed me a text that said come over with the tongue emoji. I almost threw his phone at his face but I didn't, I nodded and walked back to my car slamming my door as I got in.

I took deep breaths debating on what I should do. I don't even know how I let him get to me. If that's the kind of guy she wanted I was just gonna show her that she deserved better.

I got out the car with the jersey still over my shoulder. I made it to her door way to see her and Nick arguing.

"Can you just leave?"

"What's your problem? You really acting like this because of that loser from your childhood huh?" He all but yelled

"I think she said leave"

"Bro why are you still here? Did you come to watch me fuck her?" he spat

I hauled his ass by his collar against the wall. "What's your problem? Do I need to beat your ass?"

"Get your hands off of me!" He yelled.

The guys came out after hearing all the commotion.
"Aye yo what's going on?" Ralphy asked

"Bruh needs his ass beat" I dropped him turning around towards the guys.

"Beat his ass" Marcus cheered stuffing his face with crackers and cheese

I smiled before turning back around. He charged at me. Getting me on the floor. "Oh my god!" I heard someone scream.

He tried punching me but I protected my self. I got the opportunity and decked him in the face he stumbled back giving me the chance to stand. I stood looking at him hold his nose before I punched him again in the face causing him to fall.

"Alright, alright.. that's enough" Ralphy said grabbing me

I backed up as if I was going towards the door before I turned back and kicked him just for being a bitch ass nigga.

I sat on the couch as everyone huddled around me. Christina squatted down in front of me holding my face between her hands. She inspected my face. "Your lip" she said as she tried to run her finger over it. I moved my head turning away from her