21

~
I finally had a day off. I didn't plan on getting out of bed. I just wanted to lay here and rest. So many things were happening, today seemed like the perfect day to do nothing.

Basketball was going great there is already talk about the NBA. There looking at our school a lot because we have major talented. It feels nice being recognized for all the hard work we put in to this. The love I have for the game is unreal. Sometimes I close my eyes and can't believe this shit is really happening. I know I'm getting deep on y'all but this shit is a dream come true. I'm just grateful for the opportunity.

"Alright bruh I'll catch you later" Ralphy said

"Aiight"

Ralphy been hanging out wit kam. I was genuinely happy for them. Kam seemed like Ralphy's type plus she cool peoples. He also seemed really happy and that's all I want for my dawg. It's funny cause he didn't even tell me.

*flashback

Outside

Christina🦁🥴
Coming

I got out of the car leaning on the side waiting for Christina to come down. I stayed there on my phone scrolling through social media. I looked up hearing the door to her apartment complex. As soon as she saw me she smiled. I smiled back before opening her door.

I got in turning on the radio. "Where are we going?"

"Don't worry about it. Just sit back and enjoy the ride" I said sided eyeing her.

She crossed her arms looking out the window as I drove. I chuckled at her little attitude. "What are you laughing at?"

"Why you over there pouting?" I asked

"You never tell me where we are going it always get in and then your like super secretive"

"You get in tho right?"

That seemed to piss her off more as she turned up the radio. I smiled to myself. We were about five minutes away. I decided to take her to a drive in movie theatre, I thought that it would be cool plus the Lion king remake was playing and as kids we loved that movie.

As I pulled up it looked oddly empty. I squinted my eyes trying to figure out where to go. Christina started laughing hysterically next to me. I looked over to see what was so funny

"What"

"This place has been close for like 3 months now" Christina said finally sobering up

I kissed my teeth. I turned the car around heading back. I didn't want to take her to no regular ass movie theatre. I was pissed this place was closed. I wanted to surprise her and take her mind off of everything that's been happening.

"It's good we can just watch movies at my place. Plus the snacks are free." She nudged my arm with her elbow. I stopped at a stop light looking over at her. She was already looking at me smiling. Every time she did that all I could do was smile. It was contagious.

"Aight" I said as we drove back to her spot

She unlocked the door for us. We heard giggling, ignoring it Christina walked to the bathroom while I sat on the couch. Before I could turn on the tv I heard a familiar voice.