33

I hope you all know, this is only the beginning.

Christina's POV

"I don't know where he's taking me." I pouted as kam and I searched the mall for the perfect outfit. "How am I suppose to get an outfit if I don't even know where we're going." I whined

"What did he tell you?" She inquired

"Dress nice I'm taking you out...That's all the information I got"

"That's enough, come on" kam said walking into a store. I followed behind her looking at the different dresses they had.  "Ouu look at this" kam shouted

I followed the sound of her voice seeing a red dress in her hands. It was sexy, I was hoping tonight was the night. Andy made me feel good all the time just by looking at me. Tonight I wanted to make sure he felt good.  I tried the dress on and it looked really good. It showed off the little titties I did have plus it made my ass look fat even thou I only had a little bit of that too.

(The dress)

(The dress)

"This is the dress. Oh my gosh" kam squealed "you look so good"

We paid for the dress and continued shopping for other things. We had already got our nails done and waxed. I was a dancer so I regularly got my vagina waxed (Don't ask how that correlates). We purchased a few more things before heading back to the house.

It was already late and Andy told me to be ready at 7 and it's 6. I jumped in the shower and did a quick rinse off. I didn't wet my hair cause I hated going out with damp hair. I moisturized my body with lotion and some baby oil. I put my robe on before quickly doing my make up. I did wing eyeliner and added mascara. I put on a little bit of blush before coating my lips red. I fixed my hair letting two pieces hang down my face and clipped the rest up in a bun. I laid my baby hairs before quickly slipping on my dress. My phone started ringing and I immediately smiled answering the phone putting it on speaker as I got dressed.

"Hey"

"Hey beautiful, you ready?"

"Umm no, can you just come up for a second. I'm almost done I swear" I said looking for some jewelry.