50

Omniscient

They had been talking in the car discussing their next move. They were trying to figure out what Marcus had to do with it. Ralphy knew he had made it to the D league but they lost touch after that. Apparently, Marcus was let go and after that he let himself go. He had a few DUIs and was previously charged on a domestic violence case.

Two questions kept circling around the room. Why did Jasmine lie? And what does Marcus have to do with it?

"Fuck this shit" Ralphy said getting out of the car. Kam immediately followed, "what are you doing ?"

He turned to her, he could see she was confused and a little scared but he had a plan. "Im going to handle it." He said walking towards the front door. Kam wanted to chase after him but she trusted her fiancé. For some reason she believed him when he said that but if she would of known what was going to happen she never would of let him go.

Ralphy knocked on the door, patiently waiting. Marcus opened it, he was slightly surprised before masking his emotions. He didn't expect anyone to find him, let alone show up at his doorstep. Marcus wasn't worried as he looked at this scrawny ass man in front of him.

"What's up?" Marcus said standing in front of the door.

"Hey man, can I come in?"

"Now is not really a good time." Marcus said peeking over his shoulder.

"Man I just really need to talk to some one. It's about Dru, I just need some one to talk to and you've always had my back."

"Why are you here? Why aren't you in LA?" Marcus was immediately on alert.

"I'm out here for the trial, I found out you lived out here and came by to visit."

Marcus thought about it for a second before letting him in. He had never had a problem with Ralphy, he actual thought Ralphy was cool dude. He directed Ralphy to the living room, before heading straight to the kitchen.

"Ba-"

"Shut your fucking mouth" he whispered grabbing on to her face forcefully. "Go up stairs and don't come out till I get you" he stated shoving her in the direction of the stairs. Marcus was hoping to get Ralphy out of his house as soon as possible. There was no way he was getting caught up.

Walking in to the living room with two beers Marcus handed one to Ralphy. "What's up man, what's going on with you?"

"Nothing, actually I'm great that's the problem" Ralphy said opening up his beer, he took a swig from it looking far away. Marcus was curious on why Ralphy had come to visit after they hadn't talked in so long.

"Nigga, you have everything of course you're great. You came to talk to me about your rich people problems?"

"No it's not that it's just Dru just went to jail and I'm glad" Ralphy said releasing a breathe

"What? Why would you be glad that's your home boy?"

"Yeah but ever since he came back I feel like something's been up with him and my girl. And I don't put it passed him to mess with her."

"Yea, he is a hoe"

"Talk about karma" they shared a laugh. "But that nigga did have good taste in hoes, that last one especially, fire"

"That was my bitch way before it was his." Marcus said angrily

"Oh shit, that was you?"

"Nigga, that was me, been me, and still is me" Marcus said patting his chest, "Jasmine" he shouted

Marcus was mad at the fact, that first Andrew stole his spot on the team and once again, his girl. He was mad that he got everything Marcus had ever wanted. The fame, the friends, the glory and of course the women.

Jasmine strolled down the stairs like she was the baddest bitch ever, walking over to Marcus' side. Even though Marcus had the girl he still wanted to take Dru down, he believed Dru was the root to all of his problems.

"You still looking good as ever" Ralphy winked at her. She smiled and blushed looking down. Marcus didn't like that at all. "So what happened? She left him and you took her back? She sound like a hoe to me."

"She ain't no fucking hoe" Marcus yelled

"You think she won't leave you again once another baller shows her attention. Come here shawty, I could put your fine ass in whatever kind of car you want. This lame ass nigga ain't got shit"

Jasmine thought about it for a second. She was tired of being in a relationship with him because he never treated her right and beat her. She believed this was the only kind of love she deserved. She was afraid of him, he had gotten her to lie about the whole thing.

Marcus moved and Jasmine flinched away, out of reflex before she was pulled behind him. Marcus pulled out his gun pointing it at Ralphy. Ralphy didn't expect him to have a gun. Ralphy took a step back. "Are you really going to shoot me? What you only tough when your hitting women?"

"Shut the fuck up." He screamed "I have the gun." He said getting closer to Ralphy before pressing the gun to his skull. "And that's not a woman that's my bitch and I'll do whatever I want to her." He said aggressively. "Your not so tough now huh? You know the last nigga who messed with me is in jail but you won't have that luxury."

"Just answer me this? Why did you set him up? because I know this had to be your idea."

"Yeah and it worked out pretty good if I do say so. But to answer your question I just took what he took from me, his life. The girls, the cars, the fame that was supposed to be mine. And now nobody has it" Ralphy took this opportunity to grab the gun. They both held on fighting for control. A shot went off, jasmine screamed cowering in the corner.

"I knew I should of killed your ass as soon as you walked in" Marcus said

Another shot went off. Marcus gripped loosened and Ralphy bumped in to Marcus causing him to lose control, another shot went off and they both stumbled back. Ralphy felt a sharp pain, feeling himself, he felt liquid, looking down he saw blood before he fell over and darkness consumed him.
~