59

Christina's POV

I had only been in LA for a couple of months now. In the beginning it felt like I had all these things to do and now nothing. I was beyond bored.

Kam and Ralphy had went on their honeymoon to Zimbabwe, they'd be gone for two weeks. Kam sent me hella pictures, it was such a beautiful place, definitely adding it to places I need to go.

Andy was too busy for me as of late. I wasn't complaining though because I loved his passion for the game. I was just bored.

Thankfully, I had big papa to keep me company.

I sat on my couch cuddle up with Big papa as I drank wine. It was 1 in the afternoon and I had decided earlier I would be doing nothing today.

The door bell rung and I got excited thinking of the food I had order. Dancing over to the door, I hoped it smiling wide. "Thank- you're not the Chinese delivery guy"

where the hell was my food?

"You don't have to look so disappointed"

"I'm sorry, I'm not. I just didn't expect to see you."

"I can just leave"

"No, don't go I was kidding" I said smiling big. He leaned forward grabbing the door handle closing the door in my face. My mouth hung open as I stared at my door. Did he really just-

The door bell rung and I immediately answered it. As soon as I saw him standing there with a big goofy smile on his face I leaped on him, holding him tight. I had missed being in his arms.

"That's better" he said as he held me close. Big papa barked excitedly as he stepped inside with me still clinging to him.

"I thought you had practice and stuff to do today. What happened?" I asked looking him in the face.

"Not til later. Plus I missed you."

"Not that I'm complaining or anything but why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to surprise you but I won't be doing that again."

"Shut up, you know I love surprise"

"No, correction you love food."

"Well I love you more" I smiled, I leaned in to give him a peck before the door bell rung again. I jumped out of his arms quick as I rapidly opened the door. "Hi, thank you" I smiled, handing him his tip before I shut the door.

The food immediately filled my nostrils and my mouth began to salivate. "You were saying?"

"Ok, I love food more, I'm sorry but you just can't compete with fried rice. It'll win every time."

"I'm not even mad, real reason I came over here is to see biggie, I just ain't want to say allat and hurt yo feelings." He said bending down to pet big papa. Andy refused too call him big papa and insisted on a new name. Of course I didn't so he came up with his own.

"Oh is that right? So you don't want any?" I asked untying my robe.

"Nah I'm good love, I already ate"

"Are you sure?" I asked in the most seductive voice I could muster

"Yea I'm-" his mouth slightly parted as he stared at my bare body. "Actually, I could use some dessert" He said as his eyes looked over every inch of my body as if I would disappear if he looked away even for a moment.

I felt so beautiful, the way this man loved me. It was almost too good to be true but this is the happily ever after we deserved.

After dessert and then actual dinner Andy left. He still had things to do today he just decided to do me first.

Deciding to take big papa on a walk, I walked around the block a few times. On the way back to the house I received a phone call.

"Hello"

"Christina"

"Yes Trey"

"Can you come by the studio? I just made some heat and I want you to come check it out."

"I don't know, I'm kind of busy right now" I lied, I felt guilty. I hadn't told Andy about what happened between Trey and I but as of late we were just friends. But I know I have to tell him soon but I was nervous because he could have a temper.

He kissed his teeth. "Man, what are you doing?"

"Walking my dog"

"Girl, quit playing with me. Who else is going to tell me my shits wack."

"Hey! That was one time plus I was kind of right."

"I know that's why I need you here. I can always count on you to be honest. I'll send a car for you."

I mentally sighed before I agreed to go. "No it's ok, I'll drive. See you soon" I said before hanging up.

~

Andrew's POV

I had just got done with practice. I was exhausted and hungry as hell. Putting my stuff back in my bag, I zipped it up slinging it over my shoulder.

"Hey superstar, you coming to D's chicken and waffles with us?" Will asked

"Yah, I'm starving"

Fifteen minutes later and the team packed into D's chicken and waffles. Every other month the team comes down here to eat and do some team bonding. The owner was a big laker fan so he let us eat for free, they paid him anyways.

This was my first time being here as soon as I walked in the smell of waffles and coffee filled my nose. Everybody was gassin this place up so I had high hopes.

I ordered hella food, I wanted to try it all so the next time I would know what I actually fuck with.

"Damn, you ordering for the whole team" kev commented

"You know I gotta go big"

"Shit, you need to get your weight up anyway" Lebron added

"Sorry we can't all be half man and half big foot" J commented

"It's honestly unreal how much of a beast you are. Too bad you can't shoot." Everyone laughed while Lebron sat there looking at us

"You wanna bet on it" he asked

"Hell yeah, I got band that's say you can't average two threes a game." Jj stated

"That easy."

It was cool hanging out with the guys. Back in Chicago we never did shit like this, hell I didn't even really fuck with anyone on the team except for my boy D.

The food came and it definitely lived up to the hype. The talking died down as we all demolished our food. I was digging in when I suddenly looked to my right. I saw something out of the corner of my eye that caught my attention.

Squinting my eyes to get a better visual, it looked like- nah never mind. I swear I just saw Aysia but it couldn't of been her. That girl looked like she was on drugs or something.

We weren't in the best neighborhood but that's where all the good food was. Looking around the neighborhood, it didn't look too bad it could just use a little bit of cleaning up. Making a mental note to call my realtor, I continued eating.

~

In honor of my mans birthday 🥰

How do y'all feel about werewolf stories?