35

Y'all I'm about to graduate college and idk wtf ima do with my life.

Ok break down over
~
A few days later

Christina's POV

We sat center stage awaiting Kam's performance. She had been talking about it all week. She had secured the leading role as cleopatra. I was so proud of her and couldn't wait to cheer her on.

Andy sat next to me not really saying anything. I was surprised he even came, I barely spoke to him these past few days. I know he's been really focused for the NCAA championship game, so I've just been letting him do his thing. But I miss him. It feels like every time I see him it's only for a second because he has to go to the gym. I was honestly starting to get a little worried I didn't need him stressing his self out.

I placed my hand on his thigh rubbing it. He looked over at me and I smiled at him. He returned it before leaning in to kiss me.

As soon as Kam finished we waited behind stage for her to come out. She saw us and huge smile graced her face as she made her way over to us

"You did so good! Like damn girl. You almost had me crying" I laughed as I hugged her

"Thanks boo"

"You did good kid" Andy said giving her a hug next

"Baby" Ralphy said standing behind her with flowers and his arms open. Guess he got tired of waiting

"Oh my god. Baby!" She squealed jumping into his arms. They are so cute

We went our separate ways. Andy drove us to my house. We sat on the coach cuddled up watching tv. He was constantly texting while watching the movie. "Are you going to watch the movie or what?" I said getting irritated

"My bad mama" he said kissing the side of my face. I could feel he was hiding something. All his little sweet gestures made me even more suspicious because it just felt different.

I moved my body so I could get a better view of his face. "Baby what's going on? Talk to me"

"Nothing I'm chillin" he said never leaving his eyes off the tv.

"I can tell. Do you not wanna do this anymore?" I asked nervously. He had become a lot more distant and less affectionate over these past few days. And I was feeling really discouraged, maybe I wasn't good enough. But he told me he loved me but maybe that was all in my head. I could feel my self about to cry.

It was silent for a little while, which made the tears flow freely down my face. He didn't want to do this anymore. He didn't want me. I got up heading to the bathroom. I looked at my tear stained face and wiped them. I have never been more humiliated in my life. I cleaned my face up before going back out there.

He was gone. Just like that our relationship was over. I was furious. I grabbed my phone texting him.

To:  A🏀🖤
You're a piece of shit. After everything we been through, you  break up with me like that . Did I mean nothing to you. What was the point of all  this if this wasn't really what you wanted. What you thought it be a fun game? Jokes on you, I never wanna see your high yellow, shrimp dick ass ever again.

I sent the message and then blocked his ass on everything. I was mad and hurt. I went to my bed and curled up in a ball.

Andrew's POV

Ever since Aysia told me she was pregnant, she wouldn't leave me alone. She kept calling me asking for things saying "the baby's hungry or the baby needs that." She was getting on my fucking nerves but she was carrying my child so I obliged. I had yet to tell my parents because I knew they would be disappointed. I didn't tell anybody because I didn't know how they would take it. I was disappointed in myself. This is not what they or I wanted for myself. I was suppose to graduate college, go pro, and then marry the love of my life. But it was all fucked up. It hurt me seeing Christina cry. But I knew it be better then her finding out I got another girl pregnant. I didn't want to put that burden on her. This was all my fault and I was gonna handle my responsibilities like a man.

*knock knock

After a few seconds the door swung open. "Aye man, you got a minute?" I asked kind of frantically at the door

"Yea, give me a second" he said tending to Zenia who was asleep against his chest. Seeing that scared me. That would be me in a few months and I definitely wasn't ready. I didn't know anything about kids. I didn't even know if I wanted any. Well I did but not with Aysia. The thought of us being in each others lives for ever pissed me off. It would be constant drama and I didn't need or want that.

I sat on the couch with my head in hands. I was so angry, my leg started shaking. "You good?" X asked coming into the room.

"Nah I'm not" I said not moving

"Tell me what's up?"

I breathed in a few times before I looked up. "Christina and I just broke up" saying that out loud, I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

"What? Bruh why?"

I couldn't even say it without getting angry and if I said it then it be real. I was really praying that I would wake up and it all be a lie. "Aysia's pregnant and she says it's mine"

"Damn" X said "are you sure it's yours?" He asked

"Man that's another thing. I don't even know, every time I ask her she gets offended and we fight then she cries."

"You gotta figure that out but whatever the case is you got this. But y'all broke up cause she found out you got another girl pregnant"

"I didn't even tell her. I couldn't hurt her like that, plus I didn't want to drag her in my mess."

"Damn but wasn't this before y'all got together?" He asked

I nodded. "It's still messy as hell tho cause baby mama drama and just everything. I didn't think it would be fair to her."

"Don't you think it's unfair for you not to tell her?" He said

I sighed knowing he was right and I took the easy way out. We talked a little bit more before I decided to go back to Christina's to talk to her. I checked my phone reading her message. I tried calling her but it went straight to voicemail.

On my way to her house I got a call from my dad. "What's up pops?" I said into the phone.

"Come to Saint Francis hospital. It's your uncle Kane" my dad said through the phone, his voice was a little bit raspy letting me know he'd been crying.

~