53

We were on our way back to my spot, we sat in the back as the driver drove us through LA. I was rubbing my hand up her thigh while my lips moved from her ear to a spot on her neck.

"Can you wait a second?" she giggled "Your driver can literally see us" she whispered

I didn't give a fuck about none of that. I was so happy my dick wasn't broken, it has been way too long since I had sex.

"He can watch" I whispered

"Absolutely not, go over there." she pointed to the other side. "Go, scoot" she demanded

It was sexy as hell when she got all demanding. I went to the other side but that didn't stop me from looking and thinking about all the things I planned to do with her. I bit my lip thinking about this one trick she did with-

"Andy, stop looking at me like that"

"Like what?" I smirked

"You know what" she eyed me

I laughed as my phone begun to ring. I groaned before looking at the caller ID. Seeing it was Aysia I answered immediately. "Hello"

"Hey, I know it's late but Anthony has been asking for you." She spoke before I heard my big man. "is that daddy? Can I talk?" I smiled hearing his voice.

"Daddy, daddy!" I heard him yell

"Hey Ant, what's going on? Why are you not in bed?" I asked

"I don't wanna go to bed here, I wanna spenna night with you."

"I'm sorry, I told him he could ask you" Aysia spoke up

"It's fine. How about I pick you up tomorrow and we spend the whole day together. How does that sound?"

"No, I wanna go now" I heard before crying filled my ears.

This cockblocking motha-

"Alright, alright but your going straight to bed"

"Yay" He shouted, this kid was such an actor.

"I'll be there in less than fifteen minutes." I said before hanging up. We had barely arrived at my house. I got out while the driver opened the door for Christina.

"I have to go pick up my son, but i'll be right back"

"I can just call an Uber, I get it" She said going into her purse

"Why would I need you to call an Uber? I'll be right back" I said pecking her lips

"Are you sure? I mean we only just started doing whatever this is." She gestured between the two of us

"Stop fucking playing with me." I could see it in her eyes she was serious. "I'm sure if you're sure. If your not ready for this I understand" This had me rethinking a lot, what did she think was happening? I couldn't loose her, not again. This showed me I had a lot more to prove, it was naive of me to think she was feeling how I was feeling.

"What is this?" She asked

"What do you think it is?"

If looks could kill I would be six feet under. She grabbed her phone walking in the other direction of my driveway. "Hey, wait" I said running a little bit to stop her from whatever it was she was doing. I held her arm going to stand in front of her. "I know what I want us to be. Your question just threw me off because I already thought, well- you know" I said getting nervous, I scratched the back of my neck hoping to find the right words.

"No I don't know because you like to keep all that shit in your head and then expect other people to know what your thinking."

I took a breath. "I thought we were already together." I mumbled

"Ok" She smiled and it spread ear to ear as she looked at me.  

"Ok" I responded. She grabbed my face in between her hands before bringing my face down to hers. It was a simple kiss and yet it meant everything. She pulled back and we smiled at each other.

I was going to pick big man up and put him straight to bed. I had plans tonight. I picked him up and he was full of energy, I was hoping the car ride would put him out.

"Ok time for bed" I said sitting his stuff down in his room.

"Can we watch a movie in your room?"

"Not tonight" I said bending down to kiss his forehead. I pulled back seeing his lip quivering a sign that he was about to cry. He threw his arms around me before he began to cry. I picked him up and brought him to my room. He had quieted down as he laid on my shoulder playing with my ear as he sucked his thumb. A habit he had been doing since he was younger.

~

We decided to go to the mall to get some last minute things before the trip to Miami. Ralphy and Kam decides to both have their bachelor/bachelorette party in Miami. The trip was going to be done both separately and together.

I wanted to get more shoes and maybe some swim trunks and Christina just wanted to get some new clothes. I made sure I had security this time and talked to my manager at getting exclusive viewings of a few stores. I was being extra conscious this time around. I had a lot of time to think and I needed to get my life together not only for me but for Anthony too.

"Anthony, come here" I said

We were at champs trying on shoes. I saw a few I liked and was curious to see they had the same ones available for boys so here I was trying them on him.

"You like these?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Of course you do, got style just like your daddy."

After I paid for the shoes, we left to meet up with Christina. I had taken longer than I expected to because Anthony wanted everything he saw and left with almost all of it.

"You got everything?" I asked

"Mhmm" she hummed coming up to me pecking my lips

"I thought you only needed a few things?" She asked looking at all the bags in my hand.

"Yea but Ant needed a few things"

"A few" she chuckled

Walking to the car, my phone dinged. I looked at it seeing a text from Raven.

Ray🍭
We need to talk.

~

What have y'all been watching since being in quarantine?

-rewatching smallville

-rewatching  smallville