48

Hope everyone is doing ok during this crazy time. Remember to stay safe and stay home❤️
~

Andrew's POV

I looked at her lips as she bite on her bottom one making my dick throb. I moved my hands sensually up her body before I cupped her face, kissing her. It was painfully slow but in the best way.

I pressed her against the wall as I began to kiss on her neck. "Mhmm" she hummed in pleasure. She ran her hands up my shirt causing me to flinch, they were cold as shit.

I kissed up her jaw before I met her lips again. I sucked on her bottom lip before biting it gently.

We rested our foreheads together catching our breath. "So what happened?" she said breathlessly. This instantly killed my mood. I stepped back leaning against the counter.

"I don't want to talk about this right now."

"Well I do" she stated

"Those fuckers put they hands on you." I was trying my hardest not to get mad all over again but I couldn't help it. I was mad at myself for allowing anything to happen to her.

"I'm ok. Your ok. It's ok" she responded

"It's not fucking ok" I closed my eyes doing a breathing technique my therapist taught me.

She grabbed my hand taking us to her bedroom. "Make yourself comfortable" she motioned. I had never been in here so I looked around a little bit. She told me she was going to freshen up. I noticed a photo booth looking thing and I went to get a closer look. It was us when we went on that date to the Santa Monica pier.

She came out with a big T shirt on and a bonnet. I took off my pants and laid on the bed. She cuddled up beside me as she turned on the TV.

I woke up to Christina's light snores. I brushed her hair out of her face as I watched her sleep peacefully. I felt my phone vibrate and reached for it on the night stand.

There was pictures all over the tabloids of me punching the paparazzi. I groaned whipping a hand down my face. I got a call from my publicist, I got out of bed leaving the room before I answered it.

"What the hell were you thinking?" She spoke

"I wasn't but you can fix this right"

"Of course I can, I set up a press conference for you at 1. And don't be late" she said sternly before hanging up.

I sighed putting my phone down. This wasn't my first time being in the public eye for something like this. I had an incident in a bar 2 years ago and then another one last year on a yacht. But in my defense they deserved it.

I knew I needed to get a hold of my temper but people easily set me off with their stupidity.

"What's the matter?" I felt Christina's arms wrap around me and I felt her titties pressed against my back. I took a breath, her touch was so calming I found my self relaxing.

Figuring she was gonna find out any way I told her. "I got a press conference at one because I punched the paparazzi and one of them has a picture of it."

"And it's all over the freaking tabloids" I shouted to no one. I was so angry, angry at myself for not protecting her, angry at myself for being angry. I was just angry. I felt her grip tighten around me.

I turned around and pecked her lips. Well I tried anyway before she moved her face so that it landed on her cheek. "Let me go freshen up" she said loosing her grip.

I pulled her into me leaning in. "You better give me my kiss woman."

She blushed hard before standing on her tippy toes pressing her lips against mine. I let her go as she turned to walk away I slapped her ass following her into the bathroom.

Christina's POV

"Why does it smell like nigga in here?" I heard Kam shout.

I was finishing up getting ready for the press conference. I put my hair in a slick back bun and paired it with small gold hoops. I wore a white turtleneck body suit with these super cute tan trousers I had.

"Y'all fucked?" She asked walking into the bathroom.

"Is that all you think about? And for your information no we didn't."

"No I think about food too"

"Ok bitch, you look cute" I said turning to look at Kam.

"Oh this, I just threw it on" she waved me off

She was admiring her ring, I wondered if they picked a date yet. "Did you guys pick a date?"

"Not yet, but we're thinking about a summer wedding so maybe July. We want a few months to our selves before seasons starts." She said "speaking of weddings" she looked at me smiling. "Will you be my maid of honor?"

I looked at her genuinely shocked but also excited. "Of Course boo but what about you sister?" I asked

"Girl, you know I don't like her"

"But weren't you the maid of honor at her wedding?"

"I ain't ask her to do all that" she said nonchalantly

"Kam"

"What I didn't"

I laughed and the she joined in.

We met the guys at the press conference since they decided to go to the gym first. We arrived at the press conference a little early. I called Andy and he got someone to bring us to him.

"Hi I'm Raven, dru's publicist." She introduced shaking our hands "He's right this way"

She was really pretty, she also gave me vibes letting me know she played for both teams. We walked through a small private section leading us to were Andy was.

"Hi baby" I said going up to Andy and giving him a kiss on the lips, he immediately wrapped his arms around me deepening the kiss.

I didn't think much about it because it felt so natural. Grant it, I was still a little skeptical about the whole thing. I didn't want to be hurt but every time I was with him I found myself letting all my walls down.

Omniscient

As soon as I saw his face all over the tabloids and the news, I knew this was the perfect time.

"Do you have any proof?" The officer asked handing me a tissue

~

Mood