29

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up. I answered it quickly hoping not to wake Christina who was fast asleep on my chest.

I checked caller ID seeing it was X calling

"What's good bro" I said quietly into the phone

"Man I need you to do me a huge favor?" He asked

After talking to X I slowly slid from under Chris and headed to the bathroom to take a piss. I took a piss and when I came back Chris was awake. "Where are you going?" She asked crawling to the edge of the bed on her knees. I kissed her lips "nosey" I said pulling back smiling at this crazy girl

"I'm fine with that" she said putting her arms around me. I straighten up making her wrap her legs around my waist.

"I gotta handle something before we head on the plane for this trip. But I'll see you Sunday." I said kissing her all over her face. She pouted sticking her bottom lip out.

"I guess I'll just have to find some other man to give me attention while your gone" she sighed giving me a smirk. I gripped the base of her thighs as she looked at me. My jaw was clenched, even though I knew she was joking just the thought pissed me off.

"Try me and see if I don't kill you both"

"Ooou I love it when you talk dirty to me Daddy." She began trailing kisses down my neck. I groaned moving my hands to squeeze her ass.

"Baby, I gotta go" I said breathlessly but that seem to encourage her as she began to suck and nibble on my neck.

I moved to sit down on the bed while she attempted to take my shirt off. I smiled pulling away. She leaned in kissing me on the lips before taking my bottom lip in her mouth. I flipped us over so that I was hovering over her. My swift action caused her to gasped as I leaned in devouring her lips with mine. My tongue explored her mouth while my right hand played with her nipple through her shirt. I brought that hand around her neck applying little to no pressure before pulling my face back to look her in the eyes as my lips grazed hers. "You keep teasing me like I won't fuck you right now."

She bite her lip. "Maybe that's what I want"

Christina's POV

"Yeah, he's gay" Kam said

I had just finished telling her how I had been trying to fuck Andy and he just won't. Every time things between us get intense he pulls away and just holds me. I DONT WANT TO BE HELD DAMN IT.

I just need some dick ...... I think

"Maybe he's embarrassed cause he's small" she shrugged before bursting out laughing

"It ain't that. Mhmm" I moaned just thinking about it

She scrunched her face up. "Bitch you the horniest virgin I ever met"

"I know. I know" I sighed "I have never felt like this before, he just turns me on like literally everything he does just makes me want to jump his bones"

"Girl just tell that man you wanna fuck and if he say no he gay. Period"

I sighed laying back on her bed as she got ready to go to one of her play rehearsals. I was bothered and I couldn't shake it.

Andrew's POV

"Aye, good lookin bruh"

"No doubt" I said dabbing up X

"It would mean a lot if you didn't tell anyone else about this. The coaches and you are the only ones who know about it and I want to keep it that way"

"I feel you bro, I got you"

We headed to the school to get ready to head to the airport with the team. We were flying down to Louisiana to play LSU. If we win this game and the next game after this we will be NCAA champions.

Once everybody arrived at the school, we headed to the airport. It took us three hours to get through security because they ain't never seen black people before. TSA made us all get searched individually. I know my rights and that wasn't right. Ima call my mama when we land, she knows what's up.

We searched for our gate and when we arrived there was a whole track team in LSU gear. It wasn't time for us to aboard the flight so we got comfortable. I had my AirPods on slapping Nipsey (RIP to neighbor Nip). I was on my phone texting Chris when I felt someone nudge me. I look over at Marcus taking one of my EarPods out.

"Shorty with the fat ass been eyein you." I looked up to see this white girl looking at me before she gave me a little wave. I nodded before going back to my phone.

"She ain't my type"

"Type? You sound soft ass shit"

"Why don't you handle ole girl then?"

"She not eye fucking me" he scoffed

I shook my head putting back in my headphones. We boarded the plan fifteen minutes later. I sat next Ralphy on the plane, I took the aisle seat cause I hated being in confined spaces.

This was a five hour flight and I planned to be asleep for most of it. But that was unlikely to happen as Ralphy kept nudging me and point at shit out the window. I couldn't be mad at him, he's only been on a plane like three times before this one.

I got up to take a shit. I think it was from the burrito I got in the morning. That shit has my stomach on 20. I headed to the bathroom, closing the door. Before I could fully close it somebody slipped in. I looked down at ole girl with the fat ass.

"I seen you eyeing me earlier" she said running her hands down my chest.

"Wasn't me. Now if you just excu-"

I tried to go around her to open the door for her so she could get the fuck out but as soon as I did that she put her hands in my sweats gripping me.

That motion alone made me freeze. I bit my lip looking down at her. She tried to put on this whole innocent act but I knew the game. I pulled her hand out of my pants before I opened the bathroom door pushing her out of the bathroom. Thirsty ass hoe bitch

~