47

Christina's POV

I was currently on FaceTime with Kam as we talked about my date I had later.

"You got your pussy waxed?" She asked

"Duh" I said sipping on my Starbucks

I was excited for this date. I had plenty of clothes to choose from so I wasn't worried about what to wear.

"I have nothing" I stated after rummaging through my clothes. I had a big heap of clothes on my bed and some on the floor. It was a mess. He told me to dress casual which led me to wonder what this date entails.

I decided on something cozy because it could get a little chilly at night

I decided on something cozy because it could get a little chilly at night. "Where are we going?" I asked for the third time

"Ask me again and I turn around and drop you back at home"

Crossing my arms I sat staring out the window. I tried to see if I saw anything familiar but it was dark and I couldn't really see.

As soon as we pulled in I recognize where we were. "Isn't this place closed?" I asked seeing barely any cars.

"Maybe for you but baby I'm famous" he winked at me before getting out of the car. I shook my head and then my door opened

"Thank you" I said as he helped me out of the car.

He grabbed my hand causing butterfly to erupt in my stomach. I prayed my hands wouldn't get clammy. I followed him as he led me to the front. Sure enough an employee let us in, we had the whole place to ourselves. I hadn't been here since I was a little girl. I smiled reminiscing the times I spent here with my dad and times I spent here with Ralph and Andy.

I felt like a kid in a candy store. I was amazed at everything. I didn't expect the animals to be so active at this time. They were showing out, I assumed they just liked the attention.

We got to the jellyfish, which was on of my favorite parts. It was dark, most of the light came from the jellyfish themselves. I stood still hand in hand with Andy while I read about them.

I looked up at Andy and he was already looking at me. He had this look on his face that cause my cheeks to turn red. I brushed some hair behind me ear looking down. His fingers gently tugged my chin upwards. My breath hitches in my throat as his face began to move closer to mine. I pressed on my toes closing the space between us. It was a simple kiss that had me craving more. He pulled away slightly before I wrapped my arms around him pulling me closer.

I felt a tingling sensation all over my body. I kissed him passionately as our tongues moved. He gripped my ass causing a moan to escape, he lifted one leg up deepening the kiss. He began to move down to my neck. I loosened my jacket down my shoulders to give him more access. I opened my eyes briefly and that's when I remembered where we were. I gently pushed him off. We were both breathing hard, the look in his eyes almost had me ready to fuck him right here and not care who saw.

"Woo" I said fanning myself off. I was beyond hot from that steamy make out.

"Girl, don't be kissing me like that in public no more" He said as he adjusted himself "unless you tryna get it right there"

That caused me to blush again for the seventh time since I've been on this date. My cheeks hurt from how much I had been smiling.

We continued our date, walking around and learning about the different animals. All that walking around made me hungry. Just like that my stomach growled loudly, I was so embarrassed.

"Let's get you some food." Andy said as we walked to the car.

"What the hell is fo?"

"It's pho, and it's delicious" I said dragging him inside.

We sat down looking over the menu, Andy didn't know what to get so I ordered for him. We were laughing and talking when some girl came up to us.

"Excuse me, can I get a picture?" She asked Andy

"Uh Yea" he said getting up

"Here I can take it." I said. She smiled handing me her phone.

After that five more people came asking the same thing.

"Sorry about all this."

"It's ok" I smiled "I know I'm with a superstar"

He smiled at me as our food came. He scrunched up his face as he looked at the bowl in front of him.

"Here" I said as I added all the condiments

"Thank you" he murmured

I watched him take his first bite.

"How is it?" As soon as the questioned left my mouth a bunch of camera started flashing blinding me. "What the heck?"

I felt my self being tugged and I looked to see Andy. I follow him as we leave the restaurant. We were crowded, we couldn't even move because there were so many people. I felt us getting bumped until I felt myself being pushed. I fell to the ground, quickly Andy scooped in and grabbed me. "Get the fuck back" he roared, this didn't seem to help.

We finally made it to the car and he made sure I got in before he pushed and shoved his way to the driver seat. He slammed the door closed, gripping the wheel tightly. "Are you ok?"

He turned the car on roaring his engine, this seemed to get the people out of his way. He began to drive while I watched as his jaw clenched and unclenched.

"Yea I'm fine" I reached over rubbing my hand up and down his bicep. "Are you ok?" I asked, that's when I noticed his bloody knuckle. "What happened" I asked reaching and grabbing his hand to get a better look at it.

He flexed it showing me it was fine but I still wanted to get him cleaned up. "Drive to my house so I can clean this up" I instructed

He drove to my place, the ride there was quiet. I held his hand, that seemed to help plus when I stopped rubbing it he nudged me to continue.

"Shit" he hissed

"Suck it up"

He smirked at me while I continued to clean his knuckles, after cleaning them I rubbed some healing ointment.

"Thank you" he said. He moved his hands to my waist pulling me towards him. That action alone caused goosebumps all over my body. I bit on my bottom lip looking at him.

~