13.5

Christina's POV

Andy

He had his hands on both sides of me trapping me between his arms. I looked up in to his eyes to see they were hooded over

"You not wearing any underwear" it wasn't a question it was a statement. I swallowed the saliva in my mouth.  I could smell the alcohol on his breathe as his breath gently caressed my nose. His eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips. He licked his lips causing me to look at them. They were full and juicy. He leaned in closer as if asking for permission. I pressed my lips to his soft lips. I was fast but he slowed down the pace using his hands to trail up and down my sides. My body was on fire. I wanted him to just turn me around and fuck me right here.

Before I could deepen the kiss he pulled a way smirking. I rolled my eyes. He roughly but not too roughly grabbed my chin causing me to look at him in the eyes. "What I tell you about that?" He whispered taunting me with his lips, ever so lightly his lips grazed across my own.

I shrugged not remembering what he said. He turned me around swiftly placing me against the wall. He pressed his now erect member against me. "You're not a good listener" he whispered before smacking my ass and walking away

I was slowly trying to catch my breath. I went back into the bathroom to freshen up again. I knew that if I was wearing panties they would be soaked. He had me all hot and bothered and then walked away like nothing. That irritated me even more. And turned me on

He wanted to play games so that's just what I'll do.

I walked back out to the dance floor and Kam spotted me right away. "Girl where have you been?" She asked

"Just went to the bathroom" I stated

"Alright. Come dance with me" she said before dragging me to the dance floor.

We were dancing when I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. This guy was tall, dark, and yummy. He licked his lips. They were nice but not as nice as Andy's lips. "You wanna dance with me?" He asked as he extended his hand out to me. I looked over at Kam and she already twerking on the guy she met earlier.

I took his hand and he spun me around so my back was pressed against his front. I was definitely feeling the liquor as I slowly winded my hips to the music.

"You wanna another drink?" He asked. I nodded and then led him to the bar

"What would you like?"

"Lemon drop please" I sang

I saw Kam shaking her ass like a pro. I felt like a proud mom as I cheered her on from where I was at.

"Get it biiiiitccchhh"

"Here you go" he said as he handed me my drink. I took a few sips before I thanked him for the drinks.

"Thank you" I smiled

"You're welcome beautiful" he whispered seductively in my ear. As he put his hand on my thigh slowly creeping under my dress.

It took me a second to realize where his hand was. So I pushed it off but I was feeling a little light headed. I went to slap him but everything was in like slow motion. He got my hand and quickly pulled me towards him covering my mouth as he slipped out the back door.

I tried to bite his hand or kick or scream. Anything to get away from him but my hands we secure around my waist. I mustered up all my strength as I stomped on his foot and he loosened his grip as I used my elbow to check him in the gut. He stumbled backwards as I stumbled forward falling on the ground.

My eyes were getting heavy and my arms were too weak  to pick my self back up. I heard another voice before I blacked out

Andrew's POV

I rushed out the back door and immediately saw red. Christina was on the floor and some guy was hovering over her. I tackled him to the ground as I punched his face repeatedly.

He stopped fighting a while back but I kept going til I felt myself being pulled off of him.

"Dru lets go before the cops are come"

I went to grab Christina. She looked so lifeless but I could feel her breath on my face as I carried her close to my chest. I tried to calm my self down as I carried her to the car

"Oh my god is she going to be ok" kam asked running up to me

I had seen Christina come into the club with Kam. That made this situation even more complicated but I really didn't care what kam thought I just hoped Christina would still fuck with me even tho I dissed her friend.

"Yeah but she gonna be out for a while"

Kam looked at me and I could tell that she was shocked but then her face when back to concern as she looked at her friend.

"What happened?"

"She got roofied"

"How do you know?"

"I saw that little bitch put it in her drink." I spat "He's lucky I couldn't get to him on time" I mumbled the last part

I can't believe I let this shit happened to her. I should of been there to protect her. I looked down at her smiling thinking about how she beat up that dude before I even got there. She has always been so fierce and brave.

"Hey! You messed up my sandcastle" some girl shrieked as Ralphy and I played catch running through the sand.

We were wrestling around and just having fun. Running all through the sand box. It was recess time and Ralphy and I always played in the sandbox because we liked the sand.

"Heeeeyy!!" She cried

A ball came flying out of nowhere hitting me on the head knocking me on my butt "owww" I whined as I rubbed my head

"Knock it off, you guys are being rude" some other girl said

"And who are you?" Ralphy asked

"Christina"

"Well Christina..mind your own business"

She grabbed the ball throwing it at Ralphy hitting him in the head

I couldn't help but laugh. He looked over at me angry that I had just laughed at him. He came over and pushed me. I pushed him back and then we started fighting.

"Hey, knock it off" Christina yelled. She threw the ball at us causing it to bounce back hitting her in the head. She fell back and we all just stopped, staring at each other. We laughed and laughed. We then all played catch til the bell rung.

~