34 - Holy Guacamole! - pt.1

Chapter Thirteen

I stare up at the billions of stars through the skylight

My breath is coming out ragged and fast. My body is slick with sweat and I'm exhausted.

Ari rolls out from between my thighs and lays flat on her back next to me. Her arm presses against mine as we both stare up at the sky. My breathing is loud in my ears and my heart is thumping in my chest.

"Holy-..." I start.

"Let me..." She turns her head to look at me and then reaches over to pull something out of my hair. "Holy guacamole whack-a-moley or Holy guacamole Batman!"

I realize she's pulled bits of guacamole out of my hair.

"No," I turn and smile at her. "Holy mother fucking shit Jesus Christ goddamn hell...bitch...cunt."

She bursts into laughter. Her laugh rattles her chest, her eyes squeeze close, and she has the largest smile on her face. I know I have the cheesiest and goofiest grin, but I can't help it. It feels amazing to make her laugh.

"Language, Isabella," She scolds.

Then she leans over and presses her lips to mine. Every time she kisses me there's dull tightness in my chest and butterflies flutter in my stomach. I keep waiting for it to fade a little, but each time it's as potent as ever. Her hands slide along my skin and she rests her palms on my stomach. Then she props herself up to look at me.

"You're not supposed to say them all at once, Chica."

Then she kisses along my neck and maneuvers her body on top of me again.

"Just one or two at time."

Then she kisses my breasts. "Like shit..."

I will never get used to her being this intimate with me. It doesn't feel real. I keep waiting for myself to wake up. If this is a fantasy, I hope I'm in a coma.

She slips her hand down further down between us.

"Or damn..." She breathes.

I already know where she's going with this. My body is responding to her again. I can feel my heart speeding and the ache waking up again.

But like...I'm tired.

I'm not sure how long we've been going at it but feels like hours. There's guacamole in my hair, I believe there's a lump forming on the back of my head, I'm sore all over, and I'm pretty sure I'm lying on a spoon.

I'm not complaining. There's a tingly looseness to all of my limps, a light pleasurable buzz in my head, and I'm sure all sorts of endorphins are coursing through my body. I feel as if I could float away.

But like...I'm tired. I want to take a shower. And sleep in soft bed for an hour or two.

"Or fuck..." She whispers into my ear.