36 - Holy Guacamole! - pt. 3

Chapter Thirteen continued

I leave Ari's room and her bed behind, then walk down to the lower deck

I leave Ari's room and her bed behind, then walk down to the lower deck. I raise my hand over the door to knock but then stop. I was supposed to have come back last night, I didn't lock the door. I reach down and turn the knob.

Charli is lying in bed under the covers, she sits up in bed as the door opens.

She narrows her eyes at me.

Then she smiles and lays back in bed. She is only now waking up. It had taken her a moment to register me. She's not upset. She doesn't know.

"What time is?" She asks.

"I'm not sure."

I turn to close the door but then hesitate. Should I leave it open? I decide to leave it open. It's safer. She reaches over for her phone and looks at the screen.

"It's eight." She kicks off the cover, stands, and stretches. "Do you know when we will back?"

Her skin has a pink hue with white tan lines on her body. I can see the outline of her bikini where it had provided her some protection. I hurriedly look away. She's completely topless again and I shouldn't be observing anything.

On second thought, I turn around and close the door. She needs the privacy and no need for Ari to see. She might misunderstand.

"Apollo said an hour a while ago," I say.

"Apollo?" She asks. "You've been talking to pretty boy?"

Her hands slide around my waist from behind. Her arms encircle me and her naked boy presses against my back. It feels too nice, too sexual to be acceptable. She's naked, sexy, and most likely willing. I slip out of her grasp and leap to the other side of the room. Which, in this small space, isn't far enough.

Gosh, could I be any more obvious?

"Jumpy much? You don't think I have fangs, do you?" She says and chuckles. "I do bite, but you've never complained."