S. Sanemi || I'm Hot

Greetings! Ladies and Gentlemen, bois and girrs! Welcome to my first oneshot~! Lets start with our cute lil Sanemi! Ready? Start!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Shinazugawa Sanemi

The way she called him sweet nicknames, and the way she made him blush. He loves every single thing about it

"Waaaa!! Kyojuro I'm glad I found youuuu!", you shouted as you ran towards the flame pillar and tackled him with a hug.

"Mhmmm... Hello to you too (Name)", Kyojuro chuckled.

"Hello and welcome back! I made you some sweet potatoes wanna-"
"Sure!", Kyojuro said and the both of you went to eat.

"Tasty Tasty Tasty! Just as I expected!", Kyojuro happily said as he ate. "I'm glad you like it!",
(Name) said. "Thank you for the food", Kyojuro said and went off to clean himself.

"Now what should I do... Ah! Obanai!", you said while walking as you saw Obanai.

"Wazzup Obabababa! Watcha doin' there?!", you shouted. "Isn't it obvious that I'm eating? And please stop calling me like that", Obanai said.

"Oh come on! It sounds cute ya' know?!", (Name) grinned earning a glare from Obanai.

"Ba-chan... Fufufu", (Name) laughed. "I'm not a grandmother idiot", Obanai said and smacked you.

"And I'm not a idiot Igurororo... Row row row your boa--" she stopped as Obanai started chasing her.

"Get back here you shorty!", he screamed.

"NO WAAAAYYYY!!", You shouted as you ran for your life. After some seconds of running you saw that Obanai stopped chasing you.

'Goodness.. He's so fast..." you thought as you stopped running, catching your breath.

As you walk around, you saw a familiar figure. A silver haired man, sitting quietly.

"Sanemiiii~!", you shouted as you ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Hello my love!", you said but he ignored you.

"Wait.. are you angry at me? Do you want some ohagi?", you said, but he still ignored you.

"Not working huh?", you mumbled and started pinching his cheeks.

"Sanemiiiii!" you said and hugged him.

"Sanemi?"
"Sa-chan?"
"Nemi?"
"My Love?"
"Baby?"
"Sane-"

"What?!" Sanemi shouted making Y/N flinched a little.

"Why are you ignoring me?", you said while hugging him from the back. But, he didn't replied.

"Sa.ne.mi!", you whispered at his ears making him blush and stand up.

"What the fuck is yo-"
"I love you"

This made the boy shut his mouth.

You flashed a sweet smile making him blush.

"Damn it.. stop smiling like that....", he said as he covered his face with the his right hand.

'Mah hart! My baby is red as a tomato!' you screamed in your mind.

"You're too cute to be ignored..." he mumbled making you blush too.

"You're cuter"

"I'm not cute"

"Yes you are c━"

"I'm hot"

"Damn narcissist.. Well I can't really deny that since you're hotter than the sun", you said while laughing.

"I'm hotter than that", he replied.

"I know, you're the hottest creature alive", you said and rolled your eyes.

"That's why you fell for me", Sanemi grinned.

"Because I'm so hot", he added.

Extra Ending:

"So why were you ignoring me?", you asked while cuddling with him.

"Do I really have to say the reason?", he asked and you nodded.

"Rengoku...and.. Obanai", he mumbled. "Hmm? What's with them?", you asked.
"Stop being so close to them...", he whispered but was enough for you to hear.

"Ooooh~ Somebody's jealous~", you teased him.
"S-Shut up!", he said and you laughed.

"You're so cute"

"I told you I'm hot!!".

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Okay people! I'm sorry for I am bad at joking xD and sorry if this was bad HAHAHAHA

Thank you for reading! Take Care!❤

Edit: After a year, I decided to edit this  And yes I changed the title from ▪Loving You▪ Kimetsu no Yaiba Oneshots and Short Stories to ほろ苦い Horonigai. Horonigai means bittersweet in japanese.  HAVE A GOOD DAY SWEETIESSS