K. Muzan || Quest

FINALLY A MUZAN REQUEST UWU! DADDY----- Oke I'm sorry if this wasn't what you expected!

Requested by _veriachannn

Kibutsuji Muzan x Reader

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Kibutsuji Muzan

He was alluring. He was enchanting. And it was enough to make the girl lose.

Here you were lost into the woods. You trembled because of the darkness and the silence that surrounded you. You also trembled because of the coldness, coming from the snow. You held tightly on your sword and continued walking straight ahead, completely alert to your surroundings, your eyes couldn't stop looking around even for just a second. Who would relax this moment? Your quest is about defeating the Demon King after all. You quickly swung your sword as you heard a soft ruffling sounds from the snow, but, it was only a squirrel. You sighed in relief and sheated your sword and continued walking.

Stopping for a moment, you checked if your guns were with you and after that you continued walking. When you reached the ends of the woods, your eyes sparkled as you saw a town named 'Sayou'. Tired of walking around, you decided to rest for a while and eat, because since this afternoon you haven't ate anything yet. Entering the town, lots of noises welcomed you, you saw a lot of people around, lots of people performing tricks and dancing. A lot for selling goods on the streets. You remembered that today is Christmas and smiled. As you approach a certain store, selling guns and bullets, you entered inside and saw a different types of guns. One gun catched your attention and you quickly approached it, it was only handgun, but when you checked its strength and power it was so damn high, but the price were also goddamn high.

You sighed and opened your (f/c) drawstring bag and pulled out your pouch to see if you have enough coins. Much to your dismay, the coins were not enough to pay the price. "Not enough coins, beautiful girl?," asked the gentleman, wearing a red and black kimono and a christmas hat on his head. "Why don't you try our shooting game? If you managed to hit the smallest circle, located on the middle, you'll get the gun for free with extra bullets!", exclaimed the silver haired man as he smiled. "Really?!", you asked while your eyes were sparkling. You were in need of guns right now, cuz lately your guns were not working that well. "Yes darling~! Its only for chosen people and you're one of them!", the man said as he opened the wooden door behind him with a sign 'Shooting Room' on it. When you entered, you saw three large rooms inside, the doors were made of metal and the walls were too. But, some parts of the wall were covered with glass for people to watched em. You heard a loud bang and noticed that the room on the middle was occupied. "Now, shall we go?", asked the man and opened the door on the last and we both entered.

"Now, shall I explain the rules?", the man explained and you nodded. "First of all my name is Douma. The rules is simple, if you managed to shoot the smallest circle, you'll get the price, if you don't, then, bye bye~!", Douma laughed.

"But, you can only shoot for 10 times and---"

"DAMMIT!!", the both of you heard a yell and crash from the other room and the man scratched the back of his neck. "And as you see, shooting this circle is hard, are you still going to do it?", asked Douma and you smiled which he took of an answered. "Here are your protective gears and the gun is over there at the top of the cabinet, I'll be here, watching you, there is no time limit," he closed the door and you wore your protective gears.

"Let's see if this one is different", he sat on the chair on the corner of the room and crossed his legs and clasped his hands. When you were ready, you loaded the gun and positioned yourself and shot the target.