T.Giyuu || Worried

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tomioka Giyuu

She was everything to him.

He was worried.

He was nervous as heck.

Each time you went to a mission, he would plead for Oyakata-sama, to accompany you. Oyakata-sama, would eventually allow him, wary of his actions, wary of him being overprotective towards you.

Tomioka Giyuu, was scared. He was scared that he might lose you. Just like how he lost his sister and Sabito. He's scared to lose someone, he love again.

"Giyuu. I am a Pillar, don't underestimate my strength. I can protect myself", you said as he, once again pleaded Oyakata-sama, to accompany you to your mission.

"I am not underestimating your abilities, I just want to protect you", Giyuu responded which made you pinch the bridge of your nose and sigh.

"I'm telling you Giyuu I'm strong enough to protect myself. What am I? A child?", You rolled your eyes and turned your heels to start the mission.

"I know well how strong you are. But there is a limit in a person's strength. I just want to protect you", he, once again said, but you chose to ignore him and focused on your mission.

Giyuu, was worried. This mission wasn't like any other mission. This mission, is 10x dangerous than the others. After all, they were facing the Upper Moon 3. His negative thoughts kept flooding his mind. He called for your name several times, but you ignored him, still angry about how 'he is underestimating you'. He kept looking at you, still wearing his worried expression, which you did not saw as you were focused on the way.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Water Breathing: Fourth Form. Striking Tide", he twisted his body like a flowing harsh tide while making multiple consecutive slashes. Currently, he is fighting the pink-haired upper demon, which is Akaza. (Name) wasn't to be seen in the battle, for she had been sent flying towards somewhere, no one knows.

"You are a worthy opponent. You should be a demon", Akaza exclaimed as he dodged the flowing attack that was made by Giyuu. Making his body twist,turn and jump, landing on the ground with a loud 'thud'. Despite all the efforts, the demon was still not down, he is too strong.

"Blood Demon Art", he positioned himself to attack.

"Air Type", he punched the air. He created a powerful multishot shockwave range attack. Giyuu dodged, and flipped backwards, unfortunately, the punch can reach towards a great length, which made him took a great damage that sent him towards a tree.

Luckily, before crashing on the tree, out of his reflexes, he placed his sword infront of him diagonally, to protect him from the attack.

Coughing off blood, Giyuu picked off his fallen and almost chipped off sword from the ground and stood up. Blood dropping from his forehead, he proceeded to fight, not minding the bruises and the wounds that was inflicted to his body.

Once again, he stood up from the ground, using his sword as a support to stand up. He released consecutive slashes of his breathing techniques. Akaza has taken a lot of damage, his process of regeneration slowed down, he distance himself from the Water Pillar and prepared to release a blood demon art.

"Blood Demon Art:", he jumps forward and followed it with a strong punch. "Chaotic Type"

[A/N: RENGOKUUUUU]

Giyuu stood up, his sight started becoming blurry and red. The figure of the upper moon approached closer and closer. Giyuu tried to raised his sword but his body betrayed him. As Akaza blew up his final attack. A person interrupted their fight, cutting off Akaza's arms. There, stood up a
(h/c) haired girl infront of Giyuu.

"Giyuu! Hold on! Don't die okay? Don't di--"

The young girl's voice was cutted off as Giyuu's sight darkened and his body fell on the ground.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

As the young man slowly opened his dark blue eyes, he stared at the wooden ceiling. Remembering the fight, he jolted up from his bed and looked around the room, swaying the curtains only to see it was dark outside. There he sees, (Name)'s haori, on top of another bed that was just beside his bed. His eyes widened as he grabbed your haori. Tears flooded his eyes and stained your haori.

"I'm sorry (Name).. I couldn't protect you. I was too weak.. I'm sorry"

The water pillar kept saying sorry as he cried.

"Giyuu?" a sweet voice called that made Giyuu turn his attention towards the door. His tears kept flooding and when he saw the person on the door his eyes widened.

"Oh God, Giyuu why are you crying?", you panicked as you approached the male.

"(N-Name)... you're safe..", he grabbed you and hugged you tightly.

"I thought.. I thought I lost you.. I thought I would never see you again..", Giyuu held on you tighter.

You smiled. Realizing that he was just worried of you, you patted his back and pulled his head and layed it on the crook of your neck.

"There, there... I'm sorry I made you cry", you released a light chuckle as he embraced you.

"I won't leave you, dumbass", you laid beside him, not loosening your embrace. To calm him down, you hummed while patting his back. Eyelids getting heavier and heavier, Giyuu fell asleep, but his hold on you never let go. You giggled and ruffled his hair.

"I love you, Giyuu"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Oh God, I hope you guys enjoyed this. Once again, thank you for continuously supporting me! And as I said last chapter. I will be ending this book after I finish all of the requests.
And I apologize, for the last chapter, Iguro Obanai x Reader, will not be having a Part Two. I need to work on the requests, and finish them. After writing all the request, I'll edit them.

And after some few years, I might go back to writing. I'm just gonna improve my english grammars and writing skills. Thank you for understanding and once again I apologize.

Edit:  BUSIZAJIJS EDITING IT AGAIN AIZJSIZ AND GUYSSS REQUESTS ARE CLOSED SINCE APRIL 2020, IM SORRYYY  (T▽T)