I. Obanai || Thank You

Obanai x Reader Angst

I love Angst, but I'm not good at writing it oof 〒▽〒I also suck at writing battles xD I'm sorry!

Requested by -VERIFIEDLONER

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Iguro Obanai

She wasn't just any successor, she was someone who was loved by his master.

"Do you know why you always go back wounded up and full of bruises?", the black haired pillar asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

You sweatdropped. Knowing he would scold you again.

He pointed his finger to you, his turquiose and yellow eyes looking down at you intensely.

"W-Why?", you chuckled nervously

"It's because you never take your missions seriously. You always let your guard down. And lastly you are weak", he said. "But I am taking this seriously!", you said and he only stared at you with his piercing eyes.

"Whatever", he went out of the room and Shinobu started treating your wounds.

"Iguro-san you should be more considerate to (Name)-san you know?", the pink haired girl stated. "I need to be strict, she's my successor after all", Iguro answered as he ate with Kanroji. "(Name)-san is strong plus you know that she likes you right? You're hurting her", Kanroji added as she swallowed the mochi.

"She needs to be strong. Strong enough to protect herself", Iguro whispered as he watched the Love Pillar, happily eating the mochi. "Pardon?", the girl asked. "I-It's nothing...", he replied and went back to in eating.

"96"
"97"
"98"
"99"
"100!"

The girl shouted as she kept swinging her sword. She wiped the sweat around her forehead and continued.

"101"
"102"
"1---"

"(Name)-san. I just went out for a bit and you're already training? i told you to rest", you turned your body back and saw the Insect Pillar standing infront of you. You chuckled nervously. "I'm sorry, I was bored", you apologized as you placed the wooden sword on the corner of the room and plopped on the bed.

"Plus the wounds are not even that deep---"
"It wasn't that deep but you have been in a mission for 3 consecutive days. That gives you more reason to rest", she said as she flicked your forehead.

"Hey!!", you shouted as you rubbed your forehead, making Kocho laugh.

"If I caught you training I'll force you to drink---"
"Okay Okay I won't train!"

"Good", she smiled as she picked up the wooden sword and went out of the room.

"But I need to be stronger... or I won't get praises from Iguro-san...", you whispered, staring at the ceiling, soon enough you fell asleep

Small Time Skip

After a week Kocho finally released you and you immediately trained. Excited to go for a mission you trained until midnight, not noticing this.

You immediately sheated your sword and ran towards the Serpent Pillar's estate. As you enter his estate, you heard your stomach grumble, you rubbed your stomach.

"I forgot to eat", you laughed and walked towards the kitchen. Rummaging the drawers and cabinets you didn't see anything convenient to eat. "Guess I'll just eat tomorrow", you shrugged your shoulders and went to your room. You quickly removed your uniform and shoes and jumped on the bed. You rolled over and stared at the ceiling. You blinked 4 times, your eyelids becoming much heavier than before. Soon enough, you can only see the darkness as you drift into sleep.