S. Sanemi || Hug Me

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Shinazugawa Sanemi

I love you, so please give me my daily dose of cuddles!

It was winter, and boy, it was so cold, that all you ever wanted to do is jump in a pile of thick blankets and clothes. But right now, you were cooking a Niku Udon for dinner. Currently, Sanemi is taking a quick bath, for he just came home from a mission earlier. You weren't a slayer, you were just a normal human being, taking care of the Wind Hashira.

You washed the chopping board and the knife, and place the meat on top of it, slicing it into small, bite sizes. Grabbing a pot, you turned on the stove and heated it, placed the needed amount of water and boiled the udon noodles. You continued the other procedures until Sanemi was done taking a bath.

"You sure did take your sweet time inside the bathroom"

"Shut up"

"Were you playing with the bubbles?"

He shot you a glare and you raised one of your eyebrows.

"Why the fuck would I do that?", He asked you, wearing a irritated look. You shrugged. "You never know, a guy like you might look scary in the outside, but likes playing bubbles", you grinned and he was about to retort, but you shoved an piece of beef inside his mouth, to which he munched on with an irk mark on his forehead.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Sanemi, hug me please"

"Go hug yourself"

"But its cold!"

Sanemi thanked the darkness for hiding his blush, and was also glad because he was facing the wall.

"Sanemi, I'm cold" you said, as you hugged his back and nuzzled your nose on the crook of his neck. He didn't hold your hands nor hugged you, instead, he frozed. Your arms were still wrapped around him, noticing that he wasn't moving, you slowly removed your arms. "Sorry, were you uncomfortable?", you asked him, and he only replied with silence and you sighed. "If you don't like me hugging you, just say so", you said and rolled your body to the other side, placing your knees on your chest and hugging yourself (fetus position). You closed your eyes and suddenly you heard shuffles of the blanket and movements from the other side. Sanemi wrapped his arms around you, and turned you around.

"Sorry", he said and hugged you tightly. You giggled softly and began to play with his hair, his head on your chest, hearing how fast your heart is beating, you continued to caressed his hair until your eyelids grew heavier and heavier, until the both of you fell asleep.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Begins to kneel on the floor and bows down.

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long please don't kill me

And I'm sorry, for I have no important reasons for being inactive. I have been binge watching some k-dramas and animes, and reading some fanfics. And also began cleaning the house, cuz I love cleaning.

I really am sorry, and today, I'm gonna update another one! I hope all of you take care!💖

And

THANK YOU FOR THE 4

THANK YOU FOR THE 4.13K VOTES AND 123KREADS! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT! I LOVE YOU ALL!😭💖 *Showers you all with love*

13K VOTES AND 123KREADS! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT! I LOVE YOU ALL!😭💖 *Showers you all with love*

THANK YOU ALSO FOR THE 168 FOLLOWERS! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!😭💖

THANK YOU FOR READING! HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!

Edit: IQOWBISJZJWIZIW GIVE ME CUDDLES! I WANT HUGS! PAT ME! KISS ME UWU