T. Kanao || Flowers

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tsuyuri Kanao

"It's the heart that drives people. So, your heart can grow as strong as you want it to!" (Tanjiro)

'Should I accept her invitation or not?' the black-haired girl asked herself.

She flipped her coin and when she catched it, it showed heads.

"Not" she said and kept the coin in her pocket.

The (H/C) haired girl smiled and patted her head.

"I see, thank you for your time Tsuyuri-san", you said and gave her the Pink Camellia and turned your heels to leave.

'Still relying on the coin huh? I feel bad for (Name)' Aoi thought as she saw how you asked her out on a date.
'Well, it's not like, (Name) is gonna stop, she really likes Kanao after all', Aoi said and continued hanging the bedsheets.

Kanao, watched you leave, not removing her gaze from your back, until she couldn't see you anymore.

'Should've I accepted her invitation?' she asked herself.

'No, the coin's decision is final', she thought and went back inside the butterfly estate.

(After the Functional Recovery Training)

[A/N: The lines here are from the anime u can skip it, i'll put a sign where this ends]

"Kanao! We're heading out now! Thanks for everything!", the burgundy haired Tanjiro told Kanao and she smiled at him, flipped the coin and catched it.

Tails

"All I did was follow the master's orders. There's no need for you to thank me. Farewell" she responded and Tanjiro smiled brightly.

"Farewell"

"Money?

"It says head and tails huh? why did you flip it?"

"Farewell"

"I flip this to decide what I haven't been ordered to do. I just decided whether of not to speak to you. Don't speak was heads and Speak was tails. Because it came to tails, I spoke to you" she explained.

"Why dont you decide for yourself?", Tanjiro asked softly.

"That doesn't matter" she replied.

"I don't think that there's anything in this world that doesn't matter", he said and Kanao kept silent. Suddenly, Tanjiro thought of something and asked Kanao if he can borrow her coin, and Kanao lent it.

"Okay! Let's toss this to decide!"

"Decide what?"

"Whether or not.. you're going to listen to the voice in your own heart from now on!", Tanjiro spun the coin and grabbed it. He flipped it.

"Waaaah! I flipped it too high! Heads! I call heads! If it lands on heads, you'll live by what your heart desires, Kanao!" he declared .

"Wah! Where did it go? Oh is that it?", Tanjiro catched it.

"Got it! Got it! Kanao!", he returned to Kanao and showed it to her.

"It's heads!", Tanjiro jumped with joy.

"Kanao!", Tanjiro called at her and held her hands.

"Good Luck! It's the heart that drives people. So, your heart can grow as strong as you want it to!" Tanjiro exclaimed and Kanao was still suprised of what happened.