Yushiro || Blush

Yushiro x Reader: Blush

Requested by cupsoda3 I-I hope you like it (*/ω\*)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yushiro

"Tamayo-sama", Yushiro called for the beautiful lady demon, making her turn her head to the boy. "The girl still isn't awake", Tamayo answered and Yushiro blushed.

"I-I wasn't gonna ask about her, but about you!", he blushed and Tamayo chuckled. "I wonder, if that is true...", Tamayo, gently patted Yushiro's head and turned her head towards the unconscious (h/c) haired girl, sleeping on the bed. "More importantly, those injuries are sure tough to deal with", Yushiro said and Tamayo nodded. "They were not severe, but there were too many. If you hadn't found her in time, she could've been dead right now.. I'm glad you found her Yushiro", Tamayo smiled.

'T-Tamayo-sama smiled!' Yushiro screamed in his thoughts and they suddenly heard a ruffling sound. They both glanced at the girl's way and saw her sitting up. She has her left hand on her forehead, her other eye still close, the one open.

"Miss...", Tamayo called, making the girl shot her eyes open. She looked at Tamayo, with her beautiful (E/C) eyes and raised her other eyebrow.

"Uh.. who.. are you?", the girl asked and Tamayo sat on the chair beside the bed. "I am quite sure, that you know well what I am. But I am still gonna mention it. I am Tamayo, a demon and a doctor", Tamayo introduced herself, and the girl continued to stare at her.

"You are.. a demon?", she asked and saw the green haired demon. "And that guy.. was he the one who carried me?", the girl asked. "Yes, he found you infront of our place, with lots of injuries", Tamayo said and Yushiro stood beside her.

"Uhmm.. I'm sorry for bothering you", the girl scartched the back of her neck. "I am (Last Name) (Name) a demon slayer", (Name) smiled and held out her hands, making Tamayo widen her eyes.

"Y-You are not gonna attack us?", she asked, making (Name) tilt her head. "Why should I raise my sword, to someone who saved me? Plus, I can feel that you guys are someone that I could trust", the girl flashed her smile making Yushiro blushed.

'H-Huh? W-What is this feeling?'

Yushiro thought as he held his chest. He felt his heart beating vigorously and he can feel his cheeks heating up.

'Could it be--- No no! I only love Tamayo-sama!'

He panicked in his thoughts.

'Tamayo-sama, is the only one that I will love!'

He shouted in his thoughts, the blush in his face not disappearing.

"More importantly, Uh.. Tamayo.. Is the boy there okay, his face is really red" Y/N pointed at Yushiro and Tamayo stood up. "I'll have to check, (Name) please wait a minute and I'll bring the food", Tamayo said.

"Take your time.. Thank you for taking care of me", she smiled at her and they both went out of the room.

As they enter into the another room, Tamayo made Yushiro sat down.

"T-Tamayo-sama! I'm fine," the boy said. "Its just that..", Yushiro lowered his head and Tamayo kept listening.

"When she smiled, my heart started to beat this way..", Yushiro clenched his fists and Tamayo smiled.