R. Kyojuro || Morning Kiss

Rengoku Kyojuro x Reader:Morning Kiss

Requested by OnlyMill1454 i hope you like it!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Rengoku Kyojuro

I'm addicted to your kisses.

Kyo?", you pushed the door open and proceeded inside your husband's room. You sat beside the flame pillar and patted his head. "Kyojurooo", you sung.

"Kyojuro wake uppp!", you pinched his cheeks and he turned his back to you. "Darling, its morning already", you sighed as you hugged him.

"5 more... minutes", you heard his sleepy voice said, making you laugh. "Come on! You still have a meeting!", you pulled and removed the blankets from him. Kyojuro curled his body and hugged himself.

"Kyojuroooo", you whispered at his ear, suddenly he pulled your arm, making your body fall on top of him.

"5.. more minutes", he mumbled as he hugged you. "Guess I'll do it now!", you exclaimed and crawled up to his face. You caressed his cheeks gently and kissed him on the cheeks.

"More...", he mumbled as you kiss his nose. "Not enough...", he continued and you kissed his forehead. You, then traced your index finger on his lips, and laughed.

"Kyojuro wake up~!", you shook him.
"Not until I got my kiss", he said, smirking, but eyes still closed. You pouted and placed your hands on his shoulders, you slowly closed the gap between you and kissed his nose.

After kissing his nose, you slowly lift your head and saw his beautiful golden eyes, looking at you.

"(Y/N) you missed", he whined. "You deserve it. Now, stand up and get r━", he cutted you off as he kissed you. He gently rubbed the back of your neck and pulled you closer to deepen the kiss, making the kiss sloppier and hotter.

Kyojuro began to sat up and placed you on his lap, not breaking the kiss, instead, making it deeper. You placed your arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He rubbed your back, as it traveled it downwards until it reached you ass. He gently squeezed it, making you gasp and he took the oppurtunity to insert his tongue.

Soon, the both of you separated and panted heavily. You covered your mouth with the back of your right hand.

"You look cute~", he chuckled. "Look at you blushing" he exclaimed and ruffled your hair.

"I━uhh... Y-You should stand.. up now", you said as you stand up still blushing. He laughed at you and patted your head.

"Thank you for the kiss darling~"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Thank You For Reading~!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT! YWUSGWYSQJ I NEVER THOUGHT I WAS THIS NASTY  EUZHZUSU AHAHHAHA