S. Genya || Love II

Shinazugawa Genya x Reader: Love II

Contains Manga Spoilers!!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Shinazugawa Genya

Shinazugawa Genya

The best love is when someone loves you even if you are dead.

"I love you, Shinazugawa Genya"

Her words ringed inside the boy's head.

"The one she likes... is me?", Genya said with wide eyes. He was beyond shock for what he heard. The room was filled with cries, and mumbling. "I-I never thought that... F-Fuck.. I killed her..", Genya trembled and looked on his hands.
"Genya! You didn't! You didn't killed her!", Tanjiro shouted at him. "S-Shut up Tanjiro, I killed her! If only I could've known her feelings, she could---", Genya was cutted off by Mitsuri, slapping him.

"Genya-kun... Stop blaming yourself..", Mitsuri stared at Genya's dark purple eyes while crying. "(Name) will never be happy seeing you like this..", she said as she wiped off her tears. Genya's eyes widened and looked at (Name), while holding his cheek. "I-I'm sorry...", he said and looked down, tears forming in his eyes. He covered his eyes with his right hand and allowed his sleeves to be soaked in tears. He approached the body of (Name) peacefully lying on the floor and caressed her cheeks. "I'm sorry... and" he said and place a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"I love you too..."

Weeks passed and Genya never failed to visit (Name)'s grave. He would always bring her favorite flowers and tell about his day. He would also bring candles and never skipped a day without going there. He would never forget to tell her I miss you and I love you too!

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Slashes.

That was the sound that was currently heard in the battle between Kokushibou the Upper Demon 1 and the demon slayers. Everybody was wounded. Even Himejima Gyomei, was wounded. They were able to land enough attacks to weaken him, but was not enough to defeat him. Despite Sanemi and Muichiro being there, they still weren't able to bring him down. Even Genya, being there, adding more numbers didn't matter, the upper demon one was too strong...

Then suddenly, Kokushibou released blades from his body slashing Muichiro and Genya into half.

'Blades from inside of him..?! He didn't even swing! He attacked us just with the sheer number of blades emerging from him! Just moments ago, we had him completely cornered, what a monster... ' Muichiro panicked inside his thoughts as he struggled to remove his sword from the demon's body. 'This is bad.. How can I help anyone of I die?', he thought.