I. Obanai || Shakuhachi

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Iguro Obanai

The way her fingers slowly
moved and the way she released those heavenly-like sound. She was an angel, sent in this cruel world.

As the delicate pink petals fell from the tree, the (h/c) haired girl continued playing her shakuhachi. Closing her eyes while blowing the flute, she pressed the small holes with her fingers and created a sound.

Completely unaware of her surroundings, she didn't noticed the glare from a pair of green and yellow orbs coming from the branch of the tree, normally, he would have snapped but as he listened to the wonderful sound, he calmed down and closed his eyes, leaned back on the tree and listened to the girl who was playing.

Saying that it was good is an understatement, it was beyond beautiful, heavenly to be exact.

The girl continued playing to her heart's content, her mind drifting off as it leaded her to her adventurous imagination. As the music was coming to an end, she opened her eyes, and as if the nature is one with her, the wind gushed slightly, the sun smiled lovingly on her and the cherry blossom petals slowly landed around her body. Oh, how beautiful this sight was. Especially for the serpent pillar who was stunned by the view.

As she placed the shakuhachi on her lap, she heard shuffles from the tree and it made her jolt from her seat. And suddenly, a man appeared, eyes widened, she recognized the man who was infront of her. The serpent pillar, Iguro Obanai.

"I-I.. I sincerely apologize if I disturbed your nap, sir! I.. didn't noticed your presence!", the girl bowed down her eyes closed. Now that Obanai has seen her in a much closer view, he took his time admiring her features and she surely took his breath away.

"W..What is your name?", Obanai asked and the girl slowly lifted her head.

"(Name), (Last Name) (Name), its such an honor to meet a great hashira like you, Iguro-sama!", (Name) exclaimed and once agaim bowed down. "I'm sorry for disturbing you, and if you'll excuse me..", she turned her back away and attempted to left, not until, a hand wrapped around her wrists pulling her back from her usual place.

"The way you played it... was beautiful.." Iguro said as a blush crept on his cheeks.

"Would you mind playing it for me, once again?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

HERE'S A FLUFF FOR MY BABIES BECAUSE YA'LL DESERVE ALL THE LOVE

I hope u liked it (๑•̀ㅁ•́ฅ)