I. Obanai || Never

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Iguro Obanai

She tried her best, but his love for her was stronger.

You love his hair.

You love his voice.

You love the way he walks.

The way he fights.

The way he stares you.

You love his loyalty. His devotion towards Oyakata-sama--towards the demon slayer corps.

You love him, despite his harsh personality.

You love his beautiful heterochromia eyes. Those dazzling yellow and turquoise orbs, that each time you stare at them, you fell deeper than before.

You love everything about him.

You gived him gifts.

You cooked him his favorite food.

You took care of him each time he came from a mission.

You listened to his problems.

You listened to his rants.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Iguro-san, I like you", you confessed under the cherry blossom tree, where both of you, the Serpent Pillar, were eating the onigiri that you made.

Iguro was suprised. You knew. He told you that he liked the cheerful Love Pillar. He always asked for your opinion of what should he give her and what should he do when she is near. Obanai sees you as a friend. He turned his head over you, his eyes opened wide.

He knew. You looked very much like your sister Mitsuri. After all, the both of you were twins. The only difference is that she is much taller than you and her hair has two colors, while yours is only one.

"(Name), you kn--"
"Just kiddin'~" You flashed him your teasing grin.

"Did you really thought that I like you? Never~", you said and sticked your tongue out. You stood up and dusted off your uniform and twirled. "You are indeed handsome, but, duh? You like my sister, I ain't gonna bother you with your lovelife", you said and patted his head.

He rolled his eyes and stood up. The both of you were in the same height. He flicked your forehead, and moved his face closer towards you.

"Right, and you know pretty damn well how i am inlove with your sister" he said and walked away. You laughed at what he said.

Yes indeed. You knew, how much he loves her. How he yearns to be together with her.

You laughed as a tear suddenly slipped from your eyes. Which made you quickly lift up your sleeves and wiped it off, worried if Iguro sees this.

You knew, since the day that the three of you met at Rengoku-sama's estate.

You saw, how his eyes lit up, as he saw your sister.

You saw, how a blush crept into his cheeks as he saw the charming smile of your sister.

You knew, that confessing was futile.

You knew that he would never return the feelings. Despite that, you gathered all your courage and confess to him once again.

"I take back what I said", you yelled and he stopped from walking and looked at you.

"It wasn't a joke! I'm tired already of making fun of my feelings for you. Iguro-san, I like you", you confessed, your cheeks dusted off with a deep shade of red. Your heart beating so fast.

"(Name)...", he said as he approached you. He stared at you. You had similar features with your big sister, the both of you has a sweet voice, the both of you are cheerful, the both of you are beautiful. The both of you, made him smile.

"(Name).. You are beautiful.. You look very much like your sister but (Name)", he patted your head and once again, turned around to leave.

"You will never be her"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I apologize for the long wait! Here is your oneshot OwO.

The one who requested didn't specify the genre so, 🤷‍♀️. Thank you for reading this oneshot and I hope you liked it!

Once again, thank you for all your supports, your comments and votes. I really appreciate it! ÙwÚ Be sure to take care of yourselves~

And also I am here to announce that this book will end, as soon as I finish the requests. Thank you for your continuous support, see you in the next oneshot!

REQUESTS ARE NOW CLOSED

Edit: I saw my readers comments, about all of Iguro's oneshots are angst, and Omg im sorry qiahwisjwi I did not realize it myself, not until you guys mentioned it. No worries , there are still more requests of fluff about iguro ( • ̀ω•́ )✧

3BWIJSOSJWIS JUST EDITED IT AGAIN CUZ I SAW MANY THINGS I NEED TO CORRECT-

BWIZHW JUST WANTED TA REMIND YA THAT REQUESTS ARE CLOSED SINCE APRIL 2020