S. Sanemi || Tease

Shinazugawa Sanemi x Female Pillar Reader: Tease

Requested by Lithium_4418 I apologize if this was not you expected.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Shinazugawa Sanemi

He loves how a blush crept on her cheeks whenever he would tease her, but mostly, he loves how she smiles.

"Oi Chibi!", the white haired pillar called, Knowing that there are no others around here and he calls you in that nickname, you turned your gaze on Sanemi "Please stop calling me Chibi, Shinazugawa", you glared at him. "Woah woah, calm down", he chuckled and placed his arms on your head. An irk mark appeared on your forehead and you pinched his right arm, harshly.
(If u are taller than Sanemi.. Ples.. pretend to be smaller than him XD)

"Ow! What was that for chibi?!", he shouted as he rubbed his arm. "Please don't do that", you smiled at him.

"And please.. I told you to not call me Chibi. I have a name".

"If you dont want chibi then I'll call you pumpkin", you furrowed your eyebrows as you glare at him.

"Shortstuff?"
"Dwarf?"
"Peanut?"

"S-Shinazugawa yo--"

"Shorty"
"Yeah I'll call you shorty", he smirked as he saw your adorable angry face. "Shinazugawa!", you shouted. "What?", he whistled and you placed your hands on your hip.

"Why do you keep calling me in those silly nicknames? I have a name for pete's sake!", you whined. "Whatever let's just go on our mission. Shorty.", he emphasized the Shorty and started to walk out from the headquarters, leaving you stomping behind him.

----Time Skip after the mission--

"Oi Shorty" Sanemi called for you, but you chose to ignore him. He continued calling out your name, and kept nudging you.

"Shorty are you still pissed off because of the fact that you are shorter than me?", although Sanemi was walking behind you, you can feel him smirking. "Oh God.. Please give me patience..", you whispered.

"Oiii", he ran to your side and kept calling you.

"(Name)", he called and you stopped walking, your eyes widened. You turned your head towards him and held a suprised expression.

"Shinazugawa-san, you called me by my name!", you shouted. 'And its by my first name', you thought. Sanemi raised his left eyebrow--- Fucc I forgot he doesn't have eyebrows. Okay cut cut! Take two!

Sanemi clicked his tongue. "What? You wanted me to call you by your name right? Why are you suprised?", he said. "You can't blame me, its your first time calling me by my name!", you still held on your suprised expressiom, but this time the both of you continued walking.
Noticing that your surroundings were filled by quite a lot of people and there were lots of bright torches around, thr both of you got curious.

"Is a celebration happening or something?", you raised one of your eyebrows. "Dunno, don't ask me shorty", you groaned at the nickname amd started walking towards a middle-aged woman, asking her what's the occasion. After some few minutes of chatting, you returned to Sanemi.

"The woman said, its the village chief's birthday," you said and he nodded. The both of you continued to walked but stopped on a large rock and rested your asses on there.

"Oi (Name)" he called out to you and you hummed as a response.

"Why did you choose the breath of the Galaxy?", he asked while his two hands were behind his head, while his head where resting on it. As he asked that question. A minute of silence was given and you smiled.

"Because I love stars, I love the moon. I love how they lit up the dark sky when it turns into night ," you explained while looking at the night sky. Sanemi glanced at your for a minute then returned his gaze on the sky.

"Now that you mentioned it, its been a while since I stared at the sky," he said.

"What's the brightest star?"

"Sirius"

"Really?", you turned your gaze at him and glared at him.

"I don't think it is", he said. "Then what is it?", you asked, he looked at the sky.

"I don't think Sirius is the brightest star, I think you are", he said, then the silence entered again. He returned his gaze on you and saw your red face, this made him smirk.

"Oh~? You're blushing", he teased. "It's just hot!", you shouted as you sat up and cover your face. "An hour earlier, I heard you complainin' that its cold," he continued to tease you.

"Just shut up", he laughed at you, while you still covered your face.

"You don't have to cover your face, you look cute you know~?", he teased.

"Shinazugawa-san!", you shouted and he kept laughing.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I apologize if this was longer than long. Wait wut? XD Whatever, I apologize if this was longer than you have expected but I hoped that you guys enjoyed~

And yes finally~! Its our Christmas Break already! YAYYYYY!!!

Edit:  aRe yOu siRiuS