K. Mitsuri || Sibling Rivalry

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Kanroji Mitsuri

Two people falling inlove with one person? How troublesome could that be?

"Oi, snek boi, get out of my territory"

"You dare address your older brother like that? And excuse me your territory? Last time I checked, your name isn't even engraved here"

You clicked your tongue and grabbed a very sharp stone and started to pushed him aside and he immediately fell from the tree branch that he was sitting on. You started to carve your name and as soon as you finished, you threw the rock somewhere and smirked at him.

"Well right now, this is Iguro (Name)'s territory"

Obanai, stood up from the ground and sent you a glare.

"You little piece of--"

"Iguro-saaaaaaan!!!" Obanai immediately shutted his mouth as soon as he heard that familiar voice both Iguros snapped their heads at the same time at the running pink haired hashira that was approaching them. Earlier, dark auras were surrounding both of them, but as soon as the cheerful Kanroji Mitsuri arrived, both of their faces softened and the argue stopped.

"Obanai-san, (Name)-san! Are you both free today?", Kanroji asked as she held both of your hands. Blushing immediately because of her actions, you weren't able to reply, but your older brother managed to reply even though he's a stuttering mess.

"Thats cool! Let's hang out!", she dragged both of you and went to hang out.

You sniffed the sweet scent of the ramen, currently, Kanroji dragged both you and your brother in a newly-opened ramen store. And you were thankful that you were alive today because right now, you were having the best time of your life. Why? It was truly a blessing to see a adorable Kanroji drooling and waiting for her food. Just about you were reaching for a tissue, Obanai beat you at it and began to wipe the sides of her, to which Kanroji reacted with a wide smile, with a slight pink dusted on her face. You glared at him, while he just grinned at you, even though you can't see his smile, you can feel him grinning, just by looking at his eyes.

"Here's your ramen!", a man on his mid-30's with a tray approached the three of you and placed your orders on the table, Kanroji's eyes twinkling in the process, to which the both of you didn't missed. As soon as the man left, you thanked him and, Mitsuri didnt hesitate and picked up her chopsticks and attacked the food.
As soon as she scooped up a portion and swallowed it, she released a small squeal, her face showing pure bliss, you cannot help but chuckle at her behavior.

"How cute", you mumbled as you slurped at your ramen and smiled as you swallowed it. It was truly delicious. You picked the two Narutomaki's and tapped Kanroji's shoulder and fed it to her, to which she happily obliged. You loved Narutomaki, but if you were have to choose between Narutomaki or seeing the person you love smile, of course you would choose the latter. You continued eating, ignoring the glare from your brother.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Thank you for the food!", the three of you went out of the shop and Kanroji marched ahead of the both of you, happily, and began to hum sweet melodies, with both of her hands on her back.

"Jealous?" You started a conversation with your brother.

"Why would I be?", Obanai rolled his eyes and began to pick up his pace.

"Since we did an indirect kiss", you smirked as you saw his body freeze.

"Its just an indirect kiss, I bet you can't even confess to her", Obanai said and you laughed.

"The same goes for you!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

HELLOOOOO! ITS MAH BURTHDEY TODAY! MAY 24, 2020 AND I MIGHT PUBLISH MORE ONESHOTS LATER 👀 ITS 12:40AM IN HERE AND INEED TO SLEEP (am I really gonna?😂) IM SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO PUBLISH SOME ONESHOTS THESE DAYS!

OUR SWEET CINNAMON ROLL TANJIRO IS NEXT!

*inhales*

UWAAAAAA!! THANK U AGAIN FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT AND COMMENTS! I WUV U!

[ME SEEING ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS] (*๓'╰╯'๓)♡

Edit: FKOOIWOSOQ IMAGINE BEING IGURO'S SISTER 😞🤚💖