K. Nezuko & T. Muichiro || Mine

Requested by -Neko_Otaku- I'm sorry if this was not what u expected!!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Kamado Nezuko and Tokito Muichiro

The way she would ruffle my hair. The way she would compliment me. I love it and I want more of it.

"
Nezuko-chaaaan~!", you heard Zenitsu screamed.

'There he goes again' you sighed as you heard the thunder boy screamed from the room that the 3 boys are currently staying. "(Name)-san!", you heard the ruffled black hair with bergundy tips boy call for you. "Hah .. Please... Please help me calm down Zenitsu! He kept chasing me and Nezuko!!", Tanjiro said as he kept panting.

"Why me---"
"PLEASE!"

He begged making you unable to resist.

"Fine", you said as you followed him to their room. "Nezuko-chaaan~!", you heard the boy with yellow and orange tips hair screamed once again. Seeing the scene that they are making, you giggled.

"Hmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmmph!!", Nezuko said as she puffed her cheeks.

'How Cute' you thought.

"What are you guys doing?", you heard a familiar voice said. Looking back, you saw Muichiro. "Zenitsu kept chasing Nezukoooo", Tanjiro said. "Seems fun", Muichiro said as he watched the two..

"Okay that's enough!", you shouted and they stopped. They both looked at you. The smile on Zenitsu disappeared.

"(Name)-chaaaan~!", Zenitsu screamed and his smile returned. "Oh no", you mumbled and stepped backwards.

"Don't, stay right there, don't chase after me", you said.

"But (Name)-chaaaaan~", he whined as he stepped forward.

"Don't"

He didn't stop but stepped forward even more.

"(Name)-chaaa--"
"(Name) told you to stop bastard", Muichiro said as he knocked him out.

'Oof'

"(Name) i knocked him out"
"Obviously" you chuckled as you ruffled his hair.

"(N-Name)", you heard a cute voice said.
You turned to your back and saw Nezuko pulling the ends of your sleeves. "T-Thank you", she said and you ruffled her hair too.

"Hah! Thank Goodness!", Tanjiro said and laid on the floor, he closed his eyes and after a minute you heard a snore.

'That was fast'

You carried him on your back, in attempt to lay him on his bed. "(Name) I'll do it", Muichiro suggested as he grabbed Tanjiro from you. You then decided to carry Zenitsu but Nezuko grabbed him too. They both carried the two boys to they room and carefully placed them on the bed.

You smiled to them and sat on the floor. "You guys should really be resting right now you know?", you said as they approach you.

"You just fought a upper demon and--"
"You just arrived from a mission"
"Well that was yesterday"
"That gives you more reason to rest, we arrived earlier than you"

Muichiro said and sat beside you, Nezuko doing the same.

"Hey (Name), I defeated a upper demon. And he was just like nothing" he told you.

[A/N: Reaaaaaallllyyy?]

You chuckled. "You really are strong aren't you?", you said as you placed your arms on his shoulder. "Of course I need to be strong. Strong enough to protect you", he said as he hugged you, making you blush. "Thank You!", you said and hugged him too.

"(N-Name)", you heard Nezuko say and you faced her. You saw her braiding your hair and you patted her. "That is beautiful Nezuko, thank you", you smiled to her, and she hugged you too.
(short hairs can be braided too right?)

They both hugged you tightly and you placed both of your arms on their shoulders. After some few minutes of le sweet hugs~

"Hey guys...." you said making them look at you.

"You guys are killing me" you said, panting. "Oops", Muichiro said and they stopped hugging you.

"Let's go outside?", you said as you stood up. "Nezuko, I heard you can stand the sunlight already right?", you asked and she nods. "Cool! Lets make flower crowns!", you suggested and pulled them. Running towards the field full of flowers.

As you approached a tree you sat infront of it and started making it.
The both of them started too. "Do you guys know how to make flower crowns?", you asked and they both nodded. After some few minutes you were still halfway of your work as you heard Muichiro called you. You turned to him and he suddenly placed the flower crown on your head.

"My! What a lovely crown it is!", you said, making him proud of himself. You felt a light tug from you left sleeves and Nezuko stood up to place the flower crown on top of your head too. "This is lovely too!", you said and Nezuko smiled.

"Oh wait, I'm still not yet done, I'll give this to you both", you said and continued your work. As you finished your crown, you fixed the hair of Nezuko and placed the flower crown on top of her head.

"WAAA~ You really look cuteeee Nezuko!", you screamed and hugged her, making her blush. "Y..You're cute too.. Very cute..", she responded and hugged you back.

After hugging her tight, you fixed Muichiro's hair too and placed the flower crown on top of his head.

"WHY DO YOU LOOK PRETTIER THAN MEEEEEE~?", you said as you pinched his cheeks. "I'm not pretty. You are", he said. "Nope, just accept the fact that you're pretty", you said.

"Well yeah you are not pretty" he said earning a glare from Nezuko

"You are Beautiful", he said and you giggled. "Since when did you became cheesy?", you asked. "Since I met you", he answered, making you giggle once more.

"(Name), which one do you like the most? The one I made or Nezuko's?", Muichiro asked.

"Mine", Nezuko said.
"Y/N say mine" Muichiro said.

"No, mine"
"Mine"
"Mine"
"Mine"

"I love both of them!", you said and they stopped.

The three of you laid down on the grass. As you stared up into the sky, you felt the both of them hugging you.

"(Name)'s mine" Muichiro said as he pulled you closer.
"Noooo" Nezuko replied as she pulled you too.

"Mine"
"Mine"
"Mine"
"Mine"

"MINEEEEEEEEE━" they both said in sync but a beautiful boy interrupted them.

"Pig assault!! Pig assault! Comin' through! Comin' through! ", Inosuke shouted and you all ran.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Oof.. That's it xD I hope u enjoyed this oneshot! Have a good day!