I. Obanai || Lucky

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Iguro Obanai

"(LAST NAME)-CHAN, PLEASE MARRY ME! SAVE MEEEEE!", the blonde-haired boy chased after the (h/c haired girl on the hallway of the butterfly estate, to run away from the said man.

"AAAAAAAAA (LAST NAME)-CHAN!", Zenitsu screamed.

As the girl turned to a corner, she saw a familiar black haired man with a bandage on his mouth.

"I-Iguro-sama!", she called for him and the serpent pillar immediately turned his head towards her. Understanding the situation she was in, he sent a glare towards Zenitsu, enough to make him stop on his tracks and run away.

"Where is the scarf that I gave you?", Iguro scanned her body from top to bottom.

"Gah! I forgot it, it's in my room!", the girl nervously laughed and Iguro clicked his tongue.

"Y-You might catch a cold..", Iguro said and removed his haori and draped it around her shoulders.

"BWAHAHAHHA!"

"W-What are you laughing for?". Her laugh was enough to make Iguro stutter and blush.

"It-Its just that, people see you as someone scary, but in truth, you're so caring!", the girl laughed.

"I'm lucky to have you as my master!", she added and made the boy a blushing mess.

Iguro turned around, his back facing her face.

"I-I'm the one who's luc-lucky to have you.. as my tsugoku", he said.

"Uhmm, I'm sorry to disturb the moment but...", the both of them looked at the owner of the voice.

"But can the both of you move aside~?", Shinobu asked with a smile on her face.

The both moved aside and Shinobu stopped infront of (Name).

"Iguro-san, is a foul-mouthed one, when I heard that a cheerful and nice girl, wants to be his tsugoku, I was surprised! Be sure to take care of him when you grow old~ and remember to always use protection~", Shinobu grinned at Iguro.

"Of course! I'll always protect my master! And I'll take care of him, just like how he combs my hair and feed me when I'm sick!"

"You piece of sh- You-You insect! Get out of here!", Iguro shouted at Shinobu.

"No, you get out of here, this is my estate", Shinobu said and Iguro shut his mouth.

"Good luck Iguro-san~ Be sure to invite me to your wedding, if you ever confess though~" she left, humming along the way

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Another requested fluff about our precious Serpent Pillar UwU, x a dense reader! Hope you liked it~