R. Kyojuro & T. Giyuu || Arm Wrestle

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Rengoku Kyojuro and Tomioka Giyuu

Two hot males fighting over you? How lucky can you be?!

"And the match that we have been waiting for is about to start. Rengoku Kyojuro versus Tomioka Giyuu!", Shinobu announced, with a big smile on her face.

Rengoku's right arm was on the table and the same is with Giyuu, but it was his left arm. Earlier, Mitsuri and Shinobu had a conversation about who's stronger, and they decided to let them prove it by arm wrestling.

"Remind me, why are we doing this?", Tomioka mumbled but the others still heard it.

"Tomioka, don't tell me your afraid? Not flamboyant! (Last Name) is watching!", Uzui yelled and Rengoku released a laugh.

"Umu! Let's just enjoy this, Tomioka-san!", Rengoku exclaimed and they held hands. "The match begins in 3", Shinobu said and Uzui began to tap the drums for the background music and Sanemi snickered.

"2"

Obanai sat down, halfly interested in the match and the other half is he wants to see Mitsuri's laughing face, but it seems he is much interested in the latter.

"1"

Tokito quietly sat on the sidelines, staring and wondering what were they doing, Himejima was by his side, tears flowing down from his eyes and hands were clasped, he was mumbling a few words and (Name) managed to heard some, and she sweatdropped.

"Go!"

Shinobu yelled and they began to grip each other's hand tigtly. Veins began popping on Giyuu's arm, Rengoku was able to bent is arm a little, to which Giyuu reacted by pushing his hands.

"Yo, that's how you do it!", Uzui exclaimed and cheers were heard from the crowd. Bets were made, but (Name) was the only one that was quietly watching the match between both guys, who liked her━

"(Name), who do you think would win?", Shinobu asked as she smirked, knowing full well that both guys are interested to what is her answer, since they both like her.

"I-uh... Both of them... are strong so..", you nervously laugh and Mitsuri giggled at her cute reaction.

'I will not lose!' Giyuu and Kyojuro exclaimed in their minds and gripped each other's hands tighter and pushing each other hands with much more greater force than the last time.

'I will not lose, not infront of (Last Name)'

The both of them thought, and the arm wrestling battle continued,both sides were not surrendering.

"The winner will have the honor to walk (Last Name) home!", Mitsuri giggled and (Name) flinched.

"Eh why me?!" (Name) waved her hands infront of her.

"Just because!", Uzui winked and the match seems to get more heated. Sweat started to form on Kyojuro's forehead, it slowly drip on the table, he's hands started to sweat, the same goes to Giyuu.

"Damn, this isn't ending", Sanemi clicked his tongue.

Giyuu's arm was shaking and weakening. He knew that he will lose, but still continued to. The both of them continued to fight and then suddenly Giyuu's arm lose all its strength, and Kyojuro pushed his arm on the table and jumped from his seat, he formed a fist and pumped on the air.

"And the winner is, Rengoku Kyojuro!"

The crowd cheered for the winner.

Giyuu stood up, he wiped his hand on his haori, his head hanged down. "That was a good game,Tomioka-san!", he heard a familiar voice and he raised his head to see her face.

"I-I don't think so... I lost...", Giyuu mumbled and (Name) giggled and began to ruffle the male's hair.

"But you didn't gave up", (Name) smiled, and Giyuu's cheeks began to heat up, and (Name) didn't fail to notice it. "Eh do you have a fever?", she asked and was about to touch his forehead but Giyuu turned around. "I-It's hot... I gotta go (Last Name), thank you for your time", Giyuu left and (Name) tilted her head. "But it isn't", (Name) said and someone called out for her. She turned her head and saw the bright flame hashira, waving and running towards her.

"Shall I accompany you now, Princess?", Kyojuro asked and held out his hand, the girl giggled and took his hand. "Why of course, thank you", she said and they went to the girl's estate.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yeet! Another update for ya guys, cuz I've been inactive lately (without any important reasons). I'm sorry again for being lazy T^T

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT 😭💖 (/≧▽≦)/~┴┴ TAKE CAREEEE!!!

Edit: The reason why Rengoku won is because of this ⬇️

This is from the actual manga.
Yes it is mentioned that the 4 of them are interchangeable but I decided to go with Kyojuro. I'm sorry for the ones who wished Giyuu to won!