K. Muzan || Quest II

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Kibutsuji Muzan II

Kibutsuji Muzan II

Muzan initiated to open the door and you tightened your grip on your sword and checked the gun if you still have enough bullets. Walking on the stone floor, you saw a lot of paintings and sculptures around, the place was kinda weird, you can't describe it, but you were astonished. Arriving infront of a door, your heart started beating rapidly. It gave a different aura, you were sure, you are about to enter the demon king's throne. You grabbed your gun and the both of you entered the room, you thought there would be a large and creepy laugh and a large titan sitting comfortably on his throne, but there wasn't, the seat was empty. Muzan continued to walk towards the sest which made your hesd tilt slightly in confusion.

"What are you doing?", you asked but he only gave you silence and continued walking towards the seat. "Now then...", he stopped and sat on the throne and crossed his legs and placed his hand on the seat's handle (I dunno what the f is that called) and the one on the his chin.

"Try defeating me, (Name)-san..", he smiled.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

'What? Try defeating me?' you stood still and stared at him.

"Don't tell me.. After all this time.. You were the Demon King?!", you shouted at him and he chuckled. "Y-You...", you clenched your fists and looked down.

"Bastard"
"Pardon?"
"YOU FUCKIN BASTARD!", you yelled at him. "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DEFEAT SOMEONE WHO HELP ME?!".

"What? Don't tell me you're backing off (Last Name)-san?", you held your guns tightly. "Indeed, we became close in a week, but remember your quest. Defeat the demon king." He added and later on sighed. He stood up from his throne and slowly approached you. As the gap between you closed, you didn't bother moving a bit or pointing your gun at him. Then you saw a pair of black shoes infront of you, and felt slender fingers touched your chin. Muzan, lifted your chin up and stared at your (e/c) eyes. He tilted your face.

"Don't disappoint me.. (Name)-san.."
he whispered, making you shiver. You slapped his hand away from your chin and quickly backed off. You loaded your gun and glared at him. "Oh? I won't, get ready to get your ass kicked Muzannie!", you laughed at the nickname that you gave the man. You hid the other gun in your pocket and breathed deeply. Muzan had his hands inside his pockets, whistlin' softly.

You positioned yourself and pulled the trigger, aiming at him. And just as you expected, you can't understimate the man. He had the bullet in his hand, he was holding it. And most importantly he had his eyes closed. "That was close, but you were too slow---!", you kicked him and pointed the gun on him. His body laying on the floor. "Yeah Yeah, I know", you said and placed your feet on his back.

"Don't get too cocky boi", you said as you loaded the gun but your butt suddenly got kicked. Now your positions were now switched. You were now on the floor, he held your two hands in his one hand tightly, he opened his mouth slightly, showing his fangs. He was about to bite you but you interrupted him by kicking him where the sun doesn't shine. Making him stumble back, you quickly got off from him and shot his right arm. You ran towards the wall and climb it. You gathered enough strength in your legs and breathed deeply again. You spun your body and charged towards him, while in midair, you loaded the gun and pointed it to him. He stood up and dusted off his shirt, his arm regenerating. He looked up to you and his nails grew. Then, as you were getting closer and closer, you pulled the trigger and unsheated your sword and slashed his shoulder.

Worried about your landing, you jumped on his face and landed on the floor safely. You sheated your sword and spun around. You faced Muzan's body, "Oops! I'm sorry, your majesty", you giggled as he stood up. He wiped off the blood that was coming out of his nose and the shoulder that you slashed regenerated.

"Nice try but my weak point is my neck (Name)-san", he smirked and disappeared suddenly. You felt a large hand that gripped your neck, and you felt your feet slowly leaving the floor. He tightened his grip, making you wince and cry. "D-Da-Damn it ...", you managed to say as you swung your legs, trying to kick his face. "That was impressive, I like it", he licked his lips and you smiled. "W-Well thank you, bastard", you chuckled and pulled the gun out of your pocket and shot him. You felt his hands leaving your neck and you soon fell on the floor. Making a loud thud.

Laying on the floor, you coughed and coughed and tried to catched your breath. "D-Did.. I win...?", you slowly turned your head to Muzan and your eyes widened. "H-H-How..? This gun has larger bullets and.. I was sure that I positioned it correctly to your neck", you said. "Indeed.. You shot my neck, but I forgot to say something", he smiled.

"(Name)-san.. You can't defeat me",
he said.

"I already knew from the start that you cant defeat me (Name)-san"

"Then why did you make me try you shit!"

"Trying doesn't hurt, does it?"

"Oh yes it does! Im wounded up now ya know?!"

He scanned your body and chuckled. He approached you and you ruffled your hair.

"Train harder. Grow stronger. And then someday..." He closed the gap between you and pecked your lips.

"Defeat me, (Name)-san"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

There is no part three, im sorry.

Yes, I know, Im sorry fo not updating recently. I was busy and cant think properly, all I can do is read some stories. I also lost motivation and the stories that I created in my mind, idk, disappeared suddenly? And then, while I was being a good girl listenin' in history class, an idea popped in my mind making me drop my precious ballpen. I was sad and happy in the same time cuz, first of all, i got an idea for the muzan oneshot and
second THE FUCKIJE BALLPENBTHAT IBJUST BOUGHT LAST WEEK THAT COSTS A HUNDREDBPESOS DROPPED AND IT DOESNT WORK NAW.

Okay thats all! Thank you for supporting me! Thank you for the votes and comments! God bless you, i love you all!

And I'm sorry cuz I'll be taking a break again, lololol. I'll stop writing stories for a while. Take Care!

Edit: VWUSHAUAHYS7SYW7SW